Do U Want Ashampoo® FireWall FREE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
*img271.imageshack.us/img271/5801/3d0050smallro5.jpg

The Ashampoo FireWall makes it easy for anyone to set up an effective, free firewall. Its Configuration Assistant guides you through every step of the the setup process. Easy Mode makes using it a breeze. You dont need any special technical knowledge, and everything is explained clearly. Even with its additional security tools, Ashampoo Firewall is a tiny program that uses very little memory and computer resources. You get heavy-duty protection without a heavyweight load on your system. The Ashampoo FireWall user interface explains itself every step of the way. The information is right there on the screen where you need it so that most users will never need to consult the help files.

Version 1.1 is a major update that adds new features and fixes, including the ability for the firewall to prevent its own termination from task manager/software, improved self-protection customization, and compatibility fixes for other products like e-mail clients and antispam utilities.

Download Link : *www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/product.php?session_langid=2&idstring=0050

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
kumarmohit said:
How about NO, I am satisfied with WinXP internal Firewall, Why waste system resources on it.

No Problem Buddy
Your satisfaction is taken into account
It was just an info

forever

filth is me
'kalpik' ,member on this forum suggested comodo firewall in case if one wanted to go for a free firewall and i tried it out and im amazed no one takes its name in the category of good firewalls, its really worth trying :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Yes i did suggest it, but nobody listens to me :( :D

Hehe.. I can say with confidence (and can prove it too) that Comodo is the best firewall out there (free or paid). It is the only firewall known to block ALL tests from firewallleaktester.com

Note: The results on the site are for a previous version of comodo so dont go by those results.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hey kalpik m wid u, i too use Comodo n its amazing, notices evry single activity, bt its a bit complex for lesser experinced persons but its a gr8 firewall for those who understand the system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom