Do terrorists like Kasab deserve a fair trial?

Do terrorists like Kasab deserve a fair trial?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Yesterday, chargesheet for 26/11 attacks was filed by Mumbai police. It contains around 11000 pages. Among the many crimes he and he colleagues (alive or dead) committed, he is charged with waging war against the country. Media has been speculating whether Kasab needs a lawyer. Kasab has himself asked help from Pakistan for legal aid. Yesterday, while watching the debate on the news channel Times Now at 10PM, this was the same topic they were discussing. Among the participants was Ram Jethmalani, the famous criminal lawyer.

I ask, do the person who was responsible for the death of more than 200 people and did damage in millions, etc, deserve to be tried on court? It is a waste of time and money. Maybe someday even a brilliant criminal lawyer will come, find some loopholes in the case, and free these terrorists. These terrorist outfits, in the name of Jihad, will not be deterred. But we should do our part to stop these attacks.

And for the 1st step for that, is, I say, for the man so did so much irrepairable harm, torture him publicly and send him to the gallows in full public view.:x. I know hearing this, the human rights commission will shout foul, but somewhere exceptions have to be taken. I know that under Indian law, everyone deserves a trial, but where there is tons of evidence against Kasab, why bother? What do you say?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ ++1 ..He should be publically hanged ...

and second all those Maulana Maulvis who are preaching terror and brainwashing young ppl should be publically executed also

The roots of terrorism should be cut .....

But u know Afzal Guru ab tak bacha hua hai...YE INDIA hai ..YAHAN SAB CHALTA HAI :x

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude, u all r forgetting, we have DEMOCRACY here, aur democracy mein yeh sab nahi chalta hai...

However angry we are, however frustrated we are, being a democratic country others expect us to behave in all situations.
Thats why we are still in talks with Pak (well there are other reasons too, but its one of them)

Wish for dictatorship, then such wishes of urs may be full-filled

kumarmohit

Technomancer
No he deserves a proper trial. He and people like him have left the path of civilization, we have not. We are still humans an must therefore treat them in the proper manner. If we do not, wht would be the difference between us and the terrorists?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Trial? For what? The entire nation saw what happened. Sowe're gonna keep talking about 'human rights' for the worst abusers of 'human rights' in this country? I think the logic itself is flawed.

Come on, we all know he'll be pronounced guilty as charged anyway. Why do we want to tie up this matter for a few years in the ridiculously slow judicial system of our country? And what have we got till now for maintaining a so-called moral high ground over all these years? Bugger all, if you ask me.

Pathik

Google Bot
Killing him would be an easy way out. Let him suffer from the never ending proceedings of our judicial system.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well...Bush was responsible for assloads of deaths from friednly fire, soldier suicide, innocent people and animals. Its funny that people elected him twice without realizing their mistakes.

Kasab is mere a puppet, again someone else will come but the real cause of fundamentalism will not be destroyed. He deserves a trial.

If only people can understand that coexistence is the solution !:|

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
The idea should not be killing one kasab but killing the mentality of a budding 100 kasabs out there, through proper education and common sense. You can't help but think if there ever was a kasab from your family, neighbourhood, hometown,..how will it all end up.

Trial or no trial, you kill one and you will soon get ten more. That is inevitable. (personally I blame religion for every suffering in the world)

nix

there are 2 options:
1 (easy way): hang him
2 (complicated): go round the courts for years and put him in jail.

niether will deter more terrorists.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Killing kasab is another point. It would be lot good if we engage in a war & eliminate those T's using unmanned aircrafts like droun from U.S.A

I agree there is no need of trial but then they have to be done as a formality. The sad thing here is in India is the pathetic legal system. I recollect the dialogue of Paresh Rawal in Nayak - The real hero. "Ek taraf court mein case chalta hai aur idhar yeh bagadbilla(criminal) aish karta hai. Thode saalo baad woh bagadbilla mar jaata hai aur file apne aap band ho jaati hai" :mad:

Rahim

Married!
This trial wont be easy, as Pakistan wants Kasan back to try him in their own country. The political gimmick has already started with India giving "some proof" while Pakistan demanding more !! It is quite clear that Pakistan wont accept India's proof at any cost and mire this into over-blown political tug-of-war over Kasab, just like Israel and UN will never accept Palestine's human rights viplation.

So i pray to my fellow Digitians, just relax and dont twist your brain and plz dont be a fool to say as if your or my opinion counts in front of these real deshdrohies aka our Netas.

Maina suna ki 12000 pages ka chargesheet hai Nigam ka :shock: Saalon ne kya likha hai usme :D The Story of Harry Potter :D

T

think_red

If you think about it, the crime he committed literally makes him an eligible candidate for the gallows. Talking about a fair trial is very much absurd, i mean it will be like wasting the court's time.....how can a lawyer even defend a guy who went on a killing spree in public and who has already been acknowledged as a brainwashed paki b****...i mean a terrorist. India no matter how much it boasts of all that democracy and economic growth is in the end a very weak country....especially politically. The hindu fundamentalists "fighting" for the rights of hindus by banning valentines day and assaulting girls/couples are the real threat as far as i feel. They dump the fodder with their fundamentalist crap, demolishing mosques on holy hindu land which anyone hardly ever cared for anyways; which in turn is fed to the terrorists who feel its their duty to fight for their religion (but they are just poor people who want to have some bread on the table for dinner and exploited by the so called religious clerics of talibanistan ...ehh pakistan sorry. The common man doesn't hate hindus or muslims or christians, all he wants to do is live in peace. Terrorists use religion as a medium to influence people with their personal motives. We need a revolution. As far as i see taliban and the politician are the main threats to the nation of india. And if i may say so the latter is more dangerous.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Well yeah kasab deserves a fair trial. He shud be gunned down with an AK47. :evil::evil: And if u think my views are very extreme u shud ask the wives and children of those commandos who laid down their lives.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
The idea should not be killing one kasab but killing the mentality of a budding 100 kasabs out there, through proper education and common sense. You can't help but think if there ever was a kasab from your family, neighbourhood, hometown,..how will it all end up.

Trial or no trial, you kill one and you will soon get ten more. That is inevitable. (personally I blame religion for every suffering in the world)

Agreed, if one Kasab is removed, 100 more will spring up. But that does not mean that he can walk away scot free or even worse, get a life imprisonment term, because in the end it is our tax payers' money which will be used to look after him in prison. He has to suffer for what he has done. Moreover, the sources of terrorism in north west Pak and Afghanistan and some parts in the middle east will have to be wiped out. That is why the US started it's war on terror after 9/11. I say, our army also join them. I even heard that the ISI may be directly involved. Unless this is done, we will continue to witness such random strikes of huge scale.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Sweep all the terrorist as shown in wednesday movie
Anyway ur f* politicians would delay no this issue but i believe that terrorist deserved 2 be hanged not put hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom