Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackleopard92

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
@leopard dude
& talking about arcades such as NFS MW, well you DO have to think a lot on how to evade cops. but not much of brainwork needed here :D
lol guys, i was reffering to NFS series only.
and as i said, sim games require a thesis to play them.

T

thunderbird.117

Shalu_Sharma said:
I am planning to buy Just Cause for PC, anyone played it?

Just Cause is a good game. It is also sandbox games a clone of GTA. I suggest you to get it.

They is going to be Just Cause 2 next year.

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Shalu_Sharma said:
**@ Drizzling Blur

Whats that mean?
If you are talking about me, I always buy originals (well most of the time , not always.)

No, i did not post the post towards any particular member, probably i would have appreciated this thread better if it were, how many Original Game Cd's do u own and what next would u buy ? types.

Well, coming to the life of the thread here, there are definitely women/girl gamers all around us, just that they're not visible, Im sure most of them are with male id's and male characters, cos i've seen it back when i was playing Online Role Playing Games, i was suprised to know that few of the people whom i added on messenger's were women and i had so much of respect for them cos they're equal with the men gamers and are inclined to games as much as we are. Definitely the scene shall pick up, everything needs time !

hash!!

________
Drizzling Blur said:
No, i did not post the post towards any particular member, probably i would have appreciated this thread better if it were, how many Original Game Cd's do u own and what next would u buy ? types.

Well, coming to the life of the thread here, there are definitely women/girl gamers all around us, just that they're not visible, Im sure most of them are with male id's and male characters, cos i've seen it back when i was playing Online Role Playing Games, i was suprised to know that few of the people whom i added on messenger's were women and i had so much of respect for them cos they're equal with the men gamers and are inclined to games as much as we are. Definitely the scene shall pick up, everything needs time !

why'd chicks do that? i mean create a pseudo id posing as a guy?? if they think they'd get 'discriminated' upon if they play as chicks, they're dumb...
its not really lame to be gaming these days, its kinda cool... everyone's hooked like never before... lolz... if they do that, they're totally lame...
and then, theres like so many all-girl gaming clans, saw a bunch of em on tv, and they really kicked a$$... obviously, the percentage of gaming chicks is low, prolly 15-20 outta every 100, or even lesser than that, and i dont quite expect any major change in that... they're always gonna call gaming, a "guy thing" to do....

Mayur

Broken In
SolidSnake said:
Well, girls do like video games but they are very few in numbers. And in India it is even worse bec'se of the social structure we have.
social structure allright yeha I agree with you.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
crack_head said:
Didn't you miss out Cartoon Network and Disney?? Lot of my cousins (girls) watch them. And their most beloved game is Solitaire and Free Cell.

I think it is more of a personal taste than a 'girl' thing. I am as guy as can be and yet my favourite channel, apart from BBC World is Cartoon Network.

And apart from MS Flight Simulator 2004, I don't play games because I don't have time and am not that interested.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
My sister plays games like mario and dave and sky and BioMenace then some butterfly games...some flash games.

basically any entertaining small games and arcade for timepass when she is really bored that too in summer vacations.....

she hates any game that is complicated and has many keys....

ne thing more than 6 buttons and she wont play them.....they must also not hv big stories

Voldy

The Dark lord
My younger sis. also liked playing games she 's a fan of harry potter she loved to play everygame related to HP and she also like NFS series when i used to play it every time.

faraaz

Evil Genius
My lil sis (who is 12 yrs old) harassed me into burning a copy of NFS-Carbon for her so she can play it on my PS2...and she's been at it for 4 hours everyday after school...and she's using Muscle Cars (Dodge Charger R/T at the moment)...go figure.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Aah, biggest myth ever. Girls do play games.

Just questioning a point that someone made earlier...how does playing video games make a girl "equal" with a guy? :p Or even, how does that state that their IQs are lower? I feel, they're just built differently. In areas where guys are totally clueless, girls rule...and vice versa. This is a general statement, though. Everyone is capable of everything, just to different extents.

mustang

Broken In
because they are only interested in play with boy hearts.

because they are only interested in play with boy hearts.:p

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Do girls play multiplayer online game if yes , please give me some *free* online Games , that girls play

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I know a few girls who play Sims or Ultima Online. They don't usually play violentic games but recreational ones.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
LOL. Chances are that most girls will have male sprites in mmorpgs for serious gameplay (female ones attract too much "unwanted attention" Either that or your called a cross dresser too often to laugh it off >.> (My friends and I did that- and I know a few people that do. So, yeah.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom