DMC3 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Im stuck in DMC3 PC. Currently Im on the fight with some black :D electric lady and it seems i can't defeat her.
Also I dun know to use any special combos as the controll system is actually made for controllers and the keyboard controlls are crappy for DMC3.

It seems there is no cheats for the game and nybody knows any tricks to defeat her.

I usually use 'ebony nd ivory' pistols to defeat most bosses. But she is defending all of it.
he he PLZ help with some savegame of just after finishing her.

T

thunderbird.117

They are trainers you can use that. I did not play DMC 3 yet. The keyboard controls is so horrible :(.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
You must be talking about Niven. She is the toughest boss in the whole game...What you need to do is, first kill all the bats around her using either E&I or your sword. Once all the bats are dead she will remain stationary for some time and will not attack you. At this time get up close and whack the living daylights out of her. But get away before she revives completely. You need to repeat this 3-4 times to take her out. Hope this is helpful.
I p[layed this on the PS2 so the controls werent a big problem but it may be much tougher on a keyboard...

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Hells_Fury
thnx buddy, but the problem is whenever her health is very low, she just comes near me and bites me and get 75% health and i have only some 10% left[so Ive to use some green orbs every time].

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Yea thats why I said you have to stay away from her. Its quite tricky but when she tries that, get as far as possible from her. If you are using the Trickster style this should be a piece of cake but itherwise its a little difficuly.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Have u played DMC4??[PS2 or PC]. How the game. And my HDD partition got currupted now im playing it from beginning.
Thx buddy, ill tell after ive FINISHED HER.
Also the controls are difficult not bacause its on a keyboard, but there is no help or setings for controls. Most functions are on keys like ' k,l,m,n etc' and for quiting ive to hit 'alt+f4' then it asks 'quit y or n'. There is no other way to quit.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

aravind_n20 said:
Have u played DMC4??[PS2 or PC]. How the game. And my HDD partition got currupted now im playing it from beginning.
Thx buddy, ill tell after ive FINISHED HER.
Also the controls are difficult not bacause its on a keyboard, but there is no help or setings for controls. Most functions are on keys like ' k,l,m,n etc' and for quiting ive to hit 'alt+f4' then it asks 'quit y or n'. There is no other way to quit.

DMC 4 is not yet released unless he is working for capcom.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@thunderbird.117
just search on ign or gamespot. U can see screenshots, reviews etc.

*pc.ign.com/objects/894/894665.html

T

thunderbird.117

aravind_n20 said:
@thunderbird.117
just search on ign or gamespot. U can see screenshots, reviews etc.

*pc.ign.com/objects/894/894665.html

Does it say it is released?.

Also check here :- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52892

T

thunderbird.117

Hells_Fury said:
Wish I were, but unfortunately Im not working for Capcom...

Me too :(. Not for capcom. I would want to work with Relic. Sadly if we want to work for this companies we have to leave india has such no company like this exist in india the only companies which we find mostly is BPO type of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom