Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
I am now the hottest and most sought after DJ in my town (IMPOSSIBLE for me to believe as well, but when many ppl come knocking at my door ....... I can't help but feel proud)......but hey, there are only 3 of them besides me and they do nothing but play the currently popular tracks just as they are!

All this THANKS to the digit forum members who helped me to get the best of DJ softwares available on the NET (Virtual DJ).

But my quest for excellence has resurfaced !
The scratching effects in Virtual DJ are not upto the mark or I am unable to do it properly!
I wanna do it more professionally and not just move the vinyls back and forth.....
Can someone point me to the place where proper tuts are available ?

By the way......Virtual DJ has many features that I cannot use properly..
Can any1 point me to the sites where the features of Virtual DJ are extensively discussed (not only the features but also the proper manner in which they are supposed to be used).

And hey, scratching is the cream of any good Dj.
Please mention the softwares, links, tuts, etc etc. which can help me get the scratching effects properly and effectively like a pro DJ.

Also mention the resources where I can download various sound samples, .VDJ files, and other such stuff for mixing music and creating loops.

eddie

El mooooo
Why don't you check out their own site. Looks like they have lots of info available.
*www.virtualdj.com/forums/15/Mix_lessons.html
*www.virtualdj.com/blog/?category=2

OP
R

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
But I got no samples to download ........

They are asking for registration info !
How do you think that i'll provide that ?

Or did u think that I have registered legally :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom