Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack on Demonoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
i have seen that & again another good point to prove why hollywood/US TV shows should not be taken seriously.if you really want to grasp economic concepts try reading nobel prize winning economist Paul Krugman articles in THE HINDU paper.that castle episode theory was like reducing 3rd order differential equations to simple multiplication division.
I know that tv shows are superficial, but just saying, some how I feel USA's economy is about to tumble, europe is gone already.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
KAT sucks, spread malware, demonoid was good for anime, now where the hell am I supposed to get Anime from, POS USA, can't wait for the day china brings hell down that country :x
Meanwhile you lose your job. But yeah Anime > Jobs :lol:

Demonoid was a good tracker. But can't defend it at all to be honest. It was used for piracy and nothing else. Pity though the mafiaa had the power to buy Ukranian police.

tkin

Back to school!!
Meanwhile you lose your job. But yeah Anime > Jobs :lol:

Demonoid was a good tracker. But can't defend it at all to be honest. It was used for piracy and nothing else. Pity though the mafiaa had the power to buy Ukranian police.
Anime any day.

Theodre

In the zone
:shock:I'll be damned!!!!!:shock: My torrent from demonoid is responding!!! The tracker is responding and it is seeding!!!!:shock::shock::shock: But sometimes shows dead!!! Does this mean it's coming back like in another month or so???:)

tkin

Back to school!!
Please stop spamming. KAT is the best torrent site. (no offence)

Good joke.
I use to think that as well, till I was hit by a nasty bug, from a high seeded torrent which was supposedly clean, my av detected at after it wiped all my external hdds, cleaned, but the directory was destroyed, lost a lot of data back then.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Actually a lot of bands used it to distribute their music as well. Legally. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom