Discussion on MILAGROW MT07/7.16 PRO (8GB internal Memory)TabTop/Tablet...with others.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hello all,@TDF Friends!

Very recently I was Gifted/Awarded a MILAGROW HUMANTECH 7.16 PRO(MT07) TabTop/Tablet ,8GB internal memory, by Milagrow HumanTech,obviously for FREE.
Those of whom don't know about the event may see HERE AT Chit-Chat SECTION

PLEASE BEAR THE PATIENCE TO GO THROUGH THIS SELF EXPERIENCE & OBSERVATIONS OF MINE.

Now comes the comparison of this MT07 TabTop/Tablet with that of VeeDee E-10 and Iberry AUXUS AX01 Tablets(Both of which I already own and have).

Packaging :

E-10 : Packaging was good.The Box was printed with VIA 8850 Tablet PC by WONDERMEDIA,on the Top,nowhere was mention of VeeDee Enterprises.It seems VeeDee has directly imported off-the self BOXED Tablet from China.The Box also didn't contain many details printed about the Tablet or the supplied accessories.The Box was sturdy though.
Inside the Box was: Tablet
OTG Cable(mini-USB to USB)
Data Cable(mini-USB to USB)
Standard Charger cable with Plug
Warranty card
Manual(a very ordinary type monochrome color cheap paper,though written in English)

AX01 : Packaging was best,as bought from "Flipkart". Flipkart Rocks...
The Outer Box was sealed with cellophane paper.The outer Box is colourful and contained prints and images of the product(AX01) with detailed specs.
There was an inner Hard Board paper Box,quite robust which contained the product and accessories.
Inside the Box was : Tablet
OTG Cable(mini-USB to USB)
Standard Charger Cable with Plug
Warranty card
Manual(Good Booklet with glossy Pages,detailed instructions)
A small paper sheet with the details of contact no./address of Iberry Customer care

MT07 : Packaging was very GOOD ,when compared to others; as it was shipped through India Speed Post,Govt. of India.
The Box of MILAGROW surpassed all the other boxed Tablets compared.Not only it was STURDY and ROBUST,but it has an appeal to the customer.A very well laid out,easy to open Box with proper seal and caring approach.The Box was printed with the Tablet details and also the accessories that came within it.The images were also much lively.
The Tablet was kept padded between two white sheets of thick(beneath one was more thicker) processed Synthetic Rubber,thereby protecting the Tablet with a considerable degree of safety & care.
Inside the Box was : TabTob a.k.a. Tablet
OTG connector device(mini-USB to USB) ,it's not a cable,but fixed and rigid.
Standard Charger Cable with Plug
One Screen Guard
One Screen Cleaning Cloth
One earphone with standard 3.5mm jack
Warranty Card(not a piece of paper like other Tablet manufacturers)
Manual(The best amongst the three,with coloured images and seems likely a premium magazine)

Features :

E-10 : The Tablet is black in color with a good hard plastic shell and a matte finish.This imparts a robustness with scratch-free and smudge/marks/fingerprints free approach to the Tablet.
The Tablet is quite sleek(compared to Budget Tablets at this range).
The Tablet was equipped with a screen guard on its 7" screen,neatly and carefully pasted.
The edges of the Tablet has an unusual design of one side being bluntly pointed(not sharp).
It has the Volume rockers( - and + vol.) physical buttons along with a physical power/on-off button.
The right side(breadth) of the Tablet contains a 3.5mm port,micro-SD/SDHC card slot,HDMI port,mini-USB port,Charging port.
There are two minute perforation/holes along this side(don't know about the functions!!!???)

AX01 : The Tablet is steel grey in color with a metallic finish,but shell is not so good when compared to E-10 and MT07.The Plastic shell seems to be less sturdy and robust when compared to the other two.
The surface of the shell of the Tablet seems to be midway between matte and gloss finish.It is scratch free as I've used it,but some dirt marks smudges are already marked upon,though I've cleaned it well.
Tablet is sleek,and contains the same layout of buttons and ports as the VeeDee E-10 described above.Only the micro-SD/SDHC card slot is located at the rear side,but nearly bottom portion of the Tablet.
There are three touch screen buttons present along on the side of the screen along the biezel.
This Tablet didn't come with any screen-guard,so I had to buy one from ebay .

MT07 : This Tablet is the most SUPERIOR well built,when compared to the other two.
The Plastic shell is of the best quality used in this Tablet.Not only it imparts a strength and robustness to the Tablet,but it also makes the Tablet quite Heavy compared to the other two.
The front color is silver and the rear color is GLOSSY milk white(Pros: Looks Classy indeed,Cons: Attractive to smudges and dirt marks.Here the E-10 wins for its exterior feature).
The Tablet is sleek at one end,but the other end is a little bit thicker along the length.The layout of the Tablet its screen is really good compared to the other two.It's screen is "Oleophobic" and made by G&G glass
as truly mentioned by Milagrow.The Tablet seems to sport a screen guard on its screen(actually I am unable to judge it that whether it's present or not!!!)
This Tablet does not come with any HDMI port,rest all the ports and slots are same as above.It has two separate physical buttons ,besides the screen along on one of the biezel.
A physical reboot button is also present on this tablet along on the edge.

Performance/Functions :

E-10 : The best of the three in performance.It has 1GB RAM, and a single core ARM Cortex-A9 processor clocked between a range of 1~1.5 Ghz.Dual Mali-400 GPU support.
The screen touch is very ,very good in response(after upgrading to Android-4.1.1 JellyBean ver.)and the video effects,processing power are well satisfiable.Effects are as smooth as silk.
The sound effects are much better and though a mono speaker,it will provide a good sound experience within a quiet/silent room.Picture/Image quality is good and Video effects are clear & crisp.
Gaming experience(my Daughter) is well off ,thanks to HD display support.The pinch,zoom effects are very good.Even the conversion from landscape to portrait mode and vice-versa through G-Sensor/Accelermeter
is quite better despite a hell lot of applications loaded from Play Store.
The networking experience with wifi and/or HUWAEI E-303C 3G USB Dongle is a BREEZEEE.... Browsers opens up fast,and browsing/surfing/downloading is as smooth as swift sailing.
THE CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT BY VEEDEE IS OUTSTANDING,through their Customer care and "Forum" section.Problems relating to software are resolved quickly within 1~2days if not earlier.
The custom ROMs provided by VeeDee Tablet has increased its capability and efficiency a great deal.It has also made the Tablet "rooted".Now the latest update/upgrade to Android-4.1.1 JellyBean has
made the Tablet ROCKING...
Battery back-up and support is the only CON I found in this Tablet.It's really dismal in the perspective of retention of charge and power(likely to be more or less 2000mAh capacity)capacity.

AX01 : The worst performer of the lot.Despite having 1GB RAM,a single core ARM Cortex-A8 processor at 1Ghz only. Mali-400 GPU is also present.
Still stuck on the buggy Android-4.0.3 Icecream-Sandwich version. The screen touch response is a bit lag off,but applications are very slow to open. Most of the time pop-up message shows "report" ,"wait", "ok" when an
apps. button/icon is stuck up with opening and running.Overall the experience of screen touch is a bit sluggish.Sound effects are O.K.but not as good as E-10.Video effects are good.
Networking is a bit tad backwards when compared to E-10.The wifi signal drops subsequently whenever I move about 15~20 ft. away from my wifi hotspot.This never happens with VeeDee E-10,it only shows a single bar
missing.But AX01 has the faint signal from the same distant spot compared to E-10.
HUWAEI E-303C 3G USB Dongle is NOT SUPPORTED BY THIS TABLET,though the 3G USB dongle being UNLOCKED by default.
This tablet was "rooted" by default.
Customer care Support is better,definitely Helps,but unlike VeeDee Enterprises is sluggish on delays and timings.They seem to be reluctant on upgrading to Android-4.1.* JellyBean,and provide support for the 3G
Dongle. I have kept OPEN a support ticket # on Customer Care Section for the past 3 months or so.They have provided a Firmware upgrade,but that has to be done through Windows,which I am unsuccessful till now.
In that respect ROM upgradation and other firmware updates/upgrades by Veedee is purely OS independent,and has to be done through micro-SD/SDHC cards.
Though possessing a Battery of 4000mAh capacity,still charge does not lasts more than 3.5 hrs. on simple surfing/browsing or reading e-bboks.This is quite unfortunate.

MT07 : Surprisingly,though having a paltry 512MB DDR3 RAM and a single core ARM Cortex-A8 Processor at 1.2 Ghz only,along with Dual Mali-400GPU,this Tablet is quite well responsive in touch sensitivity and G-
Sensor/Accelerometer features.
It is having Android-4.0.4 Icecream Sandwich,but the Tablet is ready to be upgradeable to Android-4.1.1 JellyBean,as soon as Milagrow provides the neccessary software upgrade on its site.
The screen is 2160P super Quad HD as mentioned by Milagrow and has 137ppi interface.It is very clear as glass,crisper and excellent in enriched color and images,thus giving us an EXCELLENT viewing experience
and features.One problem,though is subjective,is that icons and letters tend to be much smaller.The pinch & zoom functions also suffers a little on the web pages or open documents when reading,but is O.k.in main
page/home page/other screen pages of the Tablet.Overall touch response is nearer but lesser in degree to E-10 but not better than it.In this respect Veedee E-10 is ahead amongst the three.
There are lots of apps. pre-loaded into this Tablet which are sorted and grouped into various icon folders for ease of use.In that respect it makes the screen non-clumsy and simple.
This Tablet is "rooted" by default.
Networking experience is at par with E-10 with respect to wifi,though I haven't tested with the HUAWEI E-303C 3G USB Modem so far.
The CUSTOMER CARE support is excellent and the quickest amongst the three manufacturers to resolve issues or at least acknowledge our queries.
Battery of this Tablet being at 3000mAh,I reckon that it will last for about 3~4 hrs. but not more as per experience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL @TDF FRIENDS

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Congratulations bro... Nice tablet.

I had bought a tablet in November... Ambrane A77. Very buggy firmware 4.0.3 and poor screen touch response. Getting these Chinese tabs is a hit or a miss kind of scenario -- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/166398-ambrane-77-tablet-review.html

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I had bought a tablet in November... Ambrane A77. Very buggy firmware 4.0.3 and poor screen touch response. Getting these Chinese tabs is a hit or a miss kind of scenario -- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/166398-ambrane-77-tablet-review.html

True :(

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Thanks Brother.
What you say is completely correct.Surely,Luck factor plays a greater role in these BUDGET based chinese Tablets.

In my case,

E-10 : Android-4.1.1;JellyBean upgraded,so NO PROBLEM:mrgreen:
:2cents::2cents:
AX01 : Android-4.0.3:-( ;hence the worst performer,otherwise Hardware specs. are not so bad...:|

MT07 : Android-4.0.4 ; software wise it is performing quite better and O.K.:cool:,but Hardware wise,at least a 1GB RAM should have been included...:|

Top Bottom