Not open for further replies.
OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Nice Comeback

nd4spd said:
@tarey_g

i was only saying sorry to softhunterdevil cause it was his post, it hurts him when i broke his rules, and not for some fear of being banned.

I like the way you threw words buddy :)

Again some nice work from you. Nice Comeback. The overtake was really revolutionary. :idea: . I mean that in a country like india, where traffic problem is at its best, you may quick tweak it if you are master at such overtaking. I hope these kind of overtaking will be allowed by the traffic police in recent future... :D

One thing I will like to mention here...it may sound to you as negative... :wink:

keeping in mind of the dial up users,
please do not post more than 5 pictures in a series in a single post (this is also one of the rules). If possible break them into a number of posts. Forum will automatically put extra posts in the next page. But if you maintain a long run of pictures under the same post, the images will be in the same page and the page will take time to load and also eat lot of bandwidth. Hope you understand.

Keep up the good work

Third Eye

gooby pls
Hello

Look at these :

Game - Hitman Contracts
Version - English
*img422.imageshack.us/img422/4726/dump00050oz.th.jpg

Level Name - Lee Hong Assassination
Comment - Large Leg !

*img316.imageshack.us/img316/787/dump01076jh.th.jpg

Level Name - Traditions of the Trade
Comment - Acidity

*img316.imageshack.us/img316/9708/dump01274yi.th.jpg

Level Name - Traditions of the Trade
Comment - Fuchs When Bathing ! Freak.

Resolution are normal 1024X768

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Its good to find another contribution from a new buddy of ours community. :D

Great job dude . How did you manage to take those pics. Specially the first one ?? :shock:

Continue with more of such works of yours ... :)
-._.-._.-._.-._.-.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

Just one more thing. I am not hurting you...but your post is little incomplete. I mean, you have not given any thing beside the pictures here. Please post some of the following examples before posting. Its just because even you are the player of the game, others should get the same pleasure of finding out the loop holes in that game or capture the splendid moments from his/her PC. Also they may not have any knowledge of the game you posted the screenshot of. So plese make them aware of what and how you did it. Why you liked it ?

See the example post below....

softhunterdevil said:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! (example caption)

|''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''|
|..Example Image..|
|_______________|

Game : Cyber Cime (example Game Name)
Edition : version II (Example Game Edition)
Mission : Sneak Peak (Example game level)
Comment : Bla ...bla...bla...(Example comment)

Capturing : Captured with digicam (Example tech trick)

I tried to make the post as complete as I could.
Other buddies like nd4spd also posted keping in mind the format of the post. So, I will expect the same from you.

| Hope you edit your post and repost it soon... |

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Re: Bicycle Kick : Amazing shot

OOuchchh.... my hand !!!

*img128.imageshack.us/img128/8973/handpress9gs.th.jpg
Game : FIFA
Edition : 2005
Mission : One of the league matches. Help me identify
Comment : It is difficult to score goals in FIFA if you are novice. As you play you gain experience and confidence. You learn enough tricks that you can continuously score goals as you like. As you score a goal, it is very sensual experiment. See here, scoring a goal is not as sweet as you had expected. It may lead to pain. Here the hand of the goal scorer is being pressed upon by a defender of the opposite team. Hope match referee did cut some match fee from him.
Capturing : Used Print Screen and pasted to MS Paint

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Hey buddies !!!

I want some contribution from you too ...

I will be happy if you rate this thread so that I can understand how much you liked it.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
here im posting some of mine...

*img117.imageshack.us/img117/6756/cricket200553vp.th.jpg EA Cricket 2005 - Zaheer Khan Balling at his highest speed

*img102.imageshack.us/img102/7531/cricket2005c3ai.th.jpg EA Cricket 2005 - WI batsman getting ready to edge it to slip

*img143.imageshack.us/img143/9977/cricket2005e4iz.th.jpg EA Cricket 2005 - his wish fulfilled, slip takes a stunning one

*img143.imageshack.us/img143/9305/cricket2005g8fs.th.jpg EA Cricket 2005 - completing his catch

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
some more goes in...

*img101.imageshack.us/img101/8172/cricket20053123kp.th.jpg Cricket 2005 - Zaheer takes d stumps while Dhoni n Dravid stares

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/944/halo1nn.th.jpg Halo - a beautiful in-game scene

will post more from midtown madness 2, nfw-most wanted, max payne 2 etc. soon...lets c wat others have

ps: i apologise i may b not following ur full rulez...but im hardpressed for time....but gonna make more tomorow wit everythin expected....

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
hey thanx rahul....if u have p3 i guess halo wud atleast run...some of following may do as well...

some more goes in here-

*img529.imageshack.us/img529/9154/maxpayne2a1tv.th.png
Game - Max Payne 2
Comment - Some guys wanna taste my InGram. So Max just helpin em out.

*img122.imageshack.us/img122/2169/mid2jumper7ld.th.jpg
Game - Midtown Madness 2
Car - Lamborghini Diablo
Comment - Just driving through the mods added glass walls shattering things around.

*img129.imageshack.us/img129/192/mm2stnt4er.th.jpg
Game - Midtown Madness 2
Comments - Havin som multiplayer action wit my frnd via dial-up...we both rollin in air abt to go sleep wit d fishes

*img74.imageshack.us/img74/7843/mp2a4bj.th.jpg
Game - Max Payne 2
Comments - Its da machine gun this time. Watch out for firing effects...they r in my old mobo's onboard video (intel extreme)

...to b continued

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
...continues-

*img454.imageshack.us/img454/4937/mm2stnt25ae.th.jpg
Game - Midtown Madness 2
Mode - Multiplayer (Dial-up)
Comments - Watch carefully my couson actually lands safely on road but i go on to sleed wit fishes yet again...

*img65.imageshack.us/img65/4456/mm2stnt58eq.th.jpg
Game - Midtown Madness 2
Mode - Multiplayer (Dial-up, 3 Players via TCP/IP)
Comments - This is really funny. we were tryin d longest jump in d game. its possible by only lamborgini diablo (fastest) or murcialago and not by a city bus....as u can see that...

continues...

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
*img228.imageshack.us/img228/9629/mid2carrier4gy.th.jpg
Game - Midtown Madness
Mode - Multiplayer (dial-up, peer-peer)
Comments - Well this is another glitch...after a heavy traffic mess at d signal, one of this truck rolled on my back...dunno how n wen it came...surprising.

*img50.imageshack.us/img50/8576/nfshp2funny3kg.th.jpg
Game - EA Need for Speed HP2
Mode - Single Player Pursuit
Comments - Check this horrible grafix glitch. When prnt-screen was pressed there was a cop's car n me in d air jumpin on road...cops car just vanished in this shot. even my car did but may b im too smart too b missed in a fotograph...checkout

*img513.imageshack.us/img513/7550/maxpayne14hv.th.jpg
Game - Max Payne
Level - Dun remember...sinlge player
Comments - This looks a bit haunting but act this is another comedy of errors. I just dived into bullet time combo wit all my concentration on style of dive, just forgot to shoot...

thats all for now, tomorow will have some nfsmw edition...lotsa action packed shots taken....n guyz i request try reducing ur image size to 640*480 in imageshack.us ,,,twill benifit the poor dial-up users...like me:)

ps: all shots taken here are by prnt-screen key...

cheers

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Thnx Speedguy

@SPEEDYGUY ...
thanx man ... for making this thread alive again with your beautifull shots.
Very nice contributions ... both in quantity as well as in quality

SPECIALLY THE INVISIBLE CAR IN NFS HP2

Nice to find someone carrying out the post I had once started.
Dont get much time to post my own screenies (Lots of Studies and HDD full)

Hoping to comeback soon as soon as my internship is over and I will clear out some HDD space to install some new games in the system of mine. Then people I will be back with some of mine.

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ur welcome man, lets try keep this thread alive, its damn interesting....i apologise i cudnt post nfsmw as im hardpressed for time these dayz but will be doin it surely very soon...

cheers

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Re: Bicycle Kick : Amazing shot

Nitro Boost Take off !!!

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/6087/midnightclubflyingcar37zf.th.jpg
*img127.imageshack.us/img127/1596/midnightclubflyingcar48np.th.jpg
*img209.imageshack.us/img209/1742/midnightclubflyingcar4au.th.jpg
*img64.imageshack.us/img64/306/midnightclubflyingcar76mq.th.jpg
Game : Midnight Club
Edition : II
Mission : One of the race in Japan or Los Angeles
Comment : Power of Nitro can help you fly high with ambition. But it may be sometimes be a problem in winning a race. For example, I went too far in the opposite direction. It took me time for returning... and the opponents were already almost reaching the destination.
1. Just taking off...trying to get as fast as possible to the check point
2. High in the sky, reached the check point through the air
3. Arrow showing I have to turn back... but I have no such chance
4. Ohh my God ... How far I will go !!! ... Opponents are already in.
Capturing : Used Print Screen and pasted to MS Paint

Last edited:
OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
speedyguy said:
thats all for now, tomorow will have some nfsmw edition...lotsa action packed shots taken....n guyz i request try reducing ur image size to 640*480 in imageshack.us ,,,twill benifit the poor dial-up users...like me:)
@SPEEDYGUY
Waiting eagerly for what you have in your store
You are a brave guy 8) , You uploads images even being a dial up user !!!

@Everyone
Ya guyz...good :idea:dea by speedy
While uploading your image to imageshack, you can tick the option 'resize image ? [640x480 (for message boards)]'
This will reduce the resolution of the image you are uploading to 640x480 and help a lot of users with low-bandwith.
If, you strongly feel that resizing your image will damage all the fun in it, then only put your image unresized ... as large as you can.
I must confess that I was also a 56 Kbps modem user even just 6 months ago, but after switching over to broadband... I lost sympathy for dial-up users... quite like politicians ... hmmm ??? :D

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
alrite...sry again for being so late to live up my promise...well its time now....
there goes some more action-

*img242.imageshack.us/img242/4941/ut20041ve.th.jpg
Game - Unreal Tournament 2004
Mode - Single Player
Comment - Watch out how beautifully this planet is designed...theres losta hard work done i guess....

*img372.imageshack.us/img372/1889/tomjerry2nr.th.jpg
Game - Tom and Jerry
Platform - Nintendo
Comments - This ones funny...watch out toms reaction on a sight of a bulldog while chasing jerry...

*img222.imageshack.us/img222/6471/crick2005err6fz.th.jpg
Game - EA Cricket 2005
Mode - India vs West Indies One Day Match
Comments - One hell of an error again....wen snapshot was taken, there was a batsman whose middle stumps gone flying from d indian fast bowler....may be he ashamed to come to pic while getting bowled...

continues...

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Now its time for NFS MostWanted action-
ps: im in blacklist #3, Ronnie....im playin this for last 4 months...actually i never get time for this....tryin to finish now as im on vacation.

*img529.imageshack.us/img529/5890/nfsmw0079aw.th.jpg
Game - NFS Most Wanted
Mode - Single Player Sprint Race (Blacklist #4)
Comments - Short cuts r d best way to victory so i took one...though it had some real time high jumps....so checkout wat went one

*img355.imageshack.us/img355/7964/nfsmw075pg.th.jpg
Game - NFS Most Wanted
Mode - Single Player Pursuit (blacklist #3)
Comments - Crashing my way out of these damn roadblocks by Rockport Police. They r paying to come on my way wen im doing 180mph

*img72.imageshack.us/img72/7987/nfsmw148sy.th.jpg
Game - NFS Most Wanted
Mode - Single Player Pursuit (blacklist #7)
Comments - Using those useful pursuit breakers. Breaking the whole tank system which is about to fall on that dumb cop chasing me. May he rest in "piece".

*img359.imageshack.us/img359/8275/nfsmw100rr.th.jpg
Game - NFS Most Wanted
Mode - Single Player Pursuit (blacklist #10)
Comments - Well d cops follow u wherever u go. I mean it, literally. Even on air....btw, i may hv posted this earlier in this forum but its extinct now...

Thats all for now folks, will be posting more....so its not over...waiting for response so i feel that im not doing this uselessly....n expecting some other participants aswell to share some of their delightfull in-game moments...c'mon guys, its just a matter of one button press (prnt-screen).....enjoy!

cheers

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
yuvistar said:
all ur pics rock
speedguy and softhunterdevil.
Thnx man ... its a pleasure for us :)
But see inside ... there are some more buddies who have posted their pics too ... like nd4spd and tech_mastermind...their pics rock too.

I will expect you to contribute something if possible.

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
really man...i will be comin wit more soon but still wud appreciate if more ppl wud make some contributions....

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom