DIRECTOR'S CUT - Amazing ScreenShots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav3r1ck

Broken In
[/quote]
BTW: Would you mind translating Google into Sanskrit ? :?[/quote]

ummm....... :idea: ok that's enough, i give up :?: ...so what's the answer? :lol:

good ones yaar ....WHEN FEET ARE NOT ENOUGH........good work dude, just the things that we lesser souls don't notice while playing, and u notice and capture them too 8) , how do u do that :?: u got four hands or what :wink: :eek: nice keep it up!!

cha.

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
mav3r1ck said:
ummm....... :idea: ok that's enough, i give up :?: ...so what's the answer? :lol:

ummm....... :wink: ....the sanskrit version of GOOGLE is..... ummm...... :? ....I also dont know.... :lol:

Thanks again for cheering me up.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ummmmm..... i think google can be translated into sanskrit as जाल-अन्वेष
jaal = web , Anvesha(anu½esha )= search, searching after

or जाल-अनुपदिन्

jaal = web , Anupadin(anu-padin) = pursuing, searching

i know may be its not even near to the correct answer , anyone there with a better answer? ;)

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
tarey_g said:
ummmmm..... i think google can be translated into sanskrit as जाल-अन्वेष
jaal = web , Anvesha(anu½esha )= search, searching after

or जाल-अनुपदिन्

jaal = web , Anupadin(anu-padin) = pursuing, searching

i know may be its not even near to the correct answer , anyone there with a better answer? ;)

Is जाल (Jaal) a Sanskrit word ? :? I dont think so.
I am not sure about that although :roll:

I went to google site to get its meaning. What I got is :

What does "Google" mean?

The name "Google" is a play on the word "googol," which was coined by Milton Sirotta, nephew of American mathematician Edward Kasner. A googol refers to the number represented by a 1 followed by 100 zeros. A googol is a very large number. There isn't a googol of anything in the universe -- not stars, not dust particles, not atoms. Google's use of the term reflects our mission to organize the world's immense (and seemingly infinite) amount of information and make it universally accessible and useful.

For more details checkout the links below :

Fun Facts
More Facts

Now, 0 (zero) has got its origin in India, a place where Sanskrit used to be the most common language. 8)

So my frndz! Let us find out G(.)(̕ )g|_e in Sanskrit

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
HANG UP A CAR

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/7743/nfsaction7qt.th.jpg
Game : Need For Speed
Edition : Underground I (7)
Mission : One of the prliminary races
Comment : It is very difficult to control the high speed moving cars. Once the race has started, keep your head cool until you reach the white line in the last lap. What if you meet up with traffic. Loose your time and loose your style points. Here I just escaped such a situation. Accident was avoided by jumping over the opposite car, normally not seen in NFS. Also I got a lot of extra hang up style points.
Capturing : Used Print Screen and pasted to MS Paint

Last edited:

nd4spd

Broken In
Which way they r going

this i a very good topic, where we can share our special(some times funny) experiences in games.
I find these pics Funny, may be others will not. i thought there is only one way to find out.

WE HAVE A LIFT OFF
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/148377145.jpg
GAME: BURNOUT 3 - TAKEDOWN
RACE : CUSTOM
COMMENT : such crashes r normally expected in this game. but this one, i like the most cause its the biggest crash i was able to make in my only 2 hr time (cause i was playing it in my friends PC cause mine is of historic config)
CAPTURING: Print screen and MS paint

USE only CONCRETE ROAD
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1186601124.jpg
GAME : NFS PORSCHE UNLEASED
RACE : MONTE CARLO 2, expert level, Dakar Cheat Enabled, LAST LAP
COMMENT : after having a lead of 50 sec, everything gone wrong then one long sweeping corner is misjudged ( cause when "dakar" is enabled u have to estimate when its right time to turn cause every turn is taken in drifting manner. LOTTA fun once mastered this technique))
CAPTURING : Print screen and MS paint

WHICH WAY THEY R GOING
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/7234/whichwaytheyrgoing2kp.th.jpg
GAME: NFS PORSCHE UNLEASED
RACE : THE VERY SAME RACE AS MENTIONED ABOVE, SECOND LAP
COMMENT : CAN ANYBODY GUESS WHERE R THEY GOING ( TOWARD U OR AWAY FROM U)
CAPTURING : print screen and MS paint

SMACK DOWN
*img521.imageshack.us/img521/3426/crazydrivers3sz.th.jpg
GAME : NFS PORSCHE UNLEASED
RACE: THIS ONE IS ALSO FROM THE SAME RACE, 3RD LAP
COMMENT : i know u where thinking , how this can be that all the funny exp in one race, but have u ever tried this cheat in the game. it will make the game whole new again, i mean in terms of driving experience. but in expert mode really pose a challange to u, cause opponents have better control of their vehicle. and if u add traffic then u sure are going to crash every now and then.

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
COOL WORK

nd4spd said:
this i a very good topic, where we can share our special(some times funny) experiences in games.
I find these pics Funny, may be others will not. i thought there is only one way to find out

Nice to find another person sharing some good pics :)

SPECIALLY, THE CRASH SCENE WAS REALLY EYECATCHING :shock:

Keep up the good work buddy!

varungupta17

Broken In
@softhunterdevil

Hey dude keep.... ur work is really good and i m inspired to do the same.... In near future u will see my pictures..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dont think it is a joke by seeing its date... I m serious.... :!: :!: :!:
Bye and again CARRY UR EXCELLENT WORK :D :D :D :!:

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Re: Which way they r going

nd4spd said:
GAME: BURNOUT 3 - TAKEDOWN
RACE : CUSTOM
COMMENT : such crashes r normally expected in this game. but this one, i like the most cause its the biggest crash i was able to make in my only 2 hr time (cause i was playing it in my friends PC cause mine is of historic config)
CAPTURING: Print screen and MS paint

Dude Burnout 3 hasn't been released on the PC. It's out only on PS2 and Xbox. So how can you play it on your "friend's PC"?

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Re: Which way they r going

abhijeet_ghosh said:
Dude Burnout 3 hasn't been released on the PC. It's out only on PS2 and Xbox. So how can you play it on your "friend's PC"?

Abhijeet ! May be he has got a pirated version :eek:
or may be he mistook "friend's PS2 or Xbox" as "friend's PC" :lol:

Else lets see what he has got for answer :evil:

::Credit 2 u for pointing out the anomaly::

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Bicycle Kick : Amazing shot

UPSIDE DOWN

*img317.imageshack.us/img317/6419/bicyclekick7np.th.jpg
Game : FIFA
Edition : 2005
Mission : One of the league matches. Help me identify
Comment : It is very difficult to control the players in FIFA if you are novice. As you play you gain experience and confidence. You learn enough tricks that you can continuously experiment with the skills of the player without the fear of loosing the game. One of the most rare skill is Bicycle Kick. It is hard to reproduce.See in this picture, such a bicycle kick. I was able to do it after playing lot of matches. Hero in the picture is 'Nunez'. Click to see if you can replace him. You must have enough flexibility to accept the challenge.
Capturing : Used Print Screen and pasted to MS Paint

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
varungupta17 said:
@softhunterdevil

Hey dude keep.... ur work is really good and i m inspired to do the same.... In near future u will see my pictures..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dont think it is a joke by seeing its date... I m serious.... :!: :!: :!:
Bye and again CARRY UR EXCELLENT WORK :D :D :D :!:

Thnx buddy :)

Now 1st April is over.
Looking forward for your contribution :)

nd4spd

Broken In
@abhijeet_ghosh
"Dude Burnout 3 hasn't been released on the PC. It's out only on PS2 and Xbox. So how can you play it on your "friend's PC"?"

yes he is true, i lied, i didn't capture it.
it was mailed to me by my friend, but he don't have a ps2, how can he capture it?

anyway me sorry for breaking the rules for this post, it depend on u ppl to forgive or not to.

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Punishment!!!

nd4spd said:
@abhijeet_ghosh
yes he is true, i lied, i didn't capture it.
it was mailed to me by my friend, but he don't have a ps2, how can he capture it?
anyway me sorry for breaking the rules for this post, it depend on u ppl to forgive or not to.
:roll:

Listen nd4spd! I am very angry. :evil: I can not punish you from this PC of mine. I cannot stop you from posting, nor I am going to report it. Only thing I can do is to say that your misdeed has not only broken the rules of the post (which is not of much importance now) but you have done a grave thing which may once lead to destruction of humanity. Yes, trust I am talking about, which you have broken. From furthur on I request you, please do not post anything under this topic, which is beyond your capabilty or what you have not done.Hope, you are getting me. I do not want to barr you from posting but want you to rectify yourself and do contribute furthur if you can. But again, be self sufficient and creative. Hoping to get more from you soon.

BTW: Hope that NFS pics were your own screenshots...??? :?

nd4spd

Broken In
Re: Punishment!!!

softhunterdevil said:

Listen nd4spd! I am very angry. :evil: I can not punish you from this PC of mine. I cannot stop you from posting, nor I am going to report it. Only thing I can do is to say that your misdeed has not only broken the rules of the post (which is not of much importance now) but you have done a grave thing which may once lead to destruction of humanity. Yes, trust I am talking about, which you have broken. From furthur on I request you, please do not post anything under this topic, which is beyond your capabilty or what you have not done.Hope, you are getting me. I do not want to barr you from posting but want you to rectify yourself and do contribute furthur if you can. But again, be self sufficient and creative. Hoping to get more from you soon.

BTW: Hope that NFS pics were your own screenshots...??? :?

i don't under stand "can i post or not"
:?

and yes sir, the Pics from NFS - Porsche unleased are mine original, "aae shapat"
if u want i can send u the replay which i have saved, u can watch it in the game, and see that i said the truth, about all those experience happening in the same race.

i only posted the Burnout 3 pics, cause they r really spectacular, i have played the burnout 3 in ps2 and thought that i should also come in PC version, but it was the biggest mistake ever made by me( i think), the game turned out to be a console only like GT4.

if i am allowed to post here again i promise i won't do that mistake again, and try to preserve the dignity of the post (and myself also)
:(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

nd4spd said:

and yes sir, the Pics from NFS - Porsche unleased are mine original, "aae shapat"
if u want i can send u the replay which i have saved, u can watch it in the game, and see that i said the truth, about all those experience happening in the same race.

i only posted the Burnout 3 pics, cause they r really spectacular, i have played the burnout 3 in ps2 and thought that i should also come in PC version, but it was the biggest mistake ever made by me( i think), the game turned out to be a console only like GT4.

if i am allowed to post here again i promise i won't do that mistake again, and try to preserve the dignity of the post (and myself also)

lol , this is fun . dude he is not a mod in this forum , and u can post here , u don’t need his permission , but yes do post the stuff carefully keeping the purpose of the topic unaffected .;)

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman

nd4spd said:
softhunterdevil said:

I do not want to barr you from posting but want you to rectify yourself and do contribute furthur if you can. But again, be self sufficient and creative. Hoping to get more from you soon.

Sure you can post further. But I want you to maintain the 'dignity' of the post.
:wink:

OP
softhunterdevil

softhunterdevil

Journeyman

tarey_g said:
lol , this is fun . dude he is not a mod in this forum , and u can post here , u don’t need his permission,

:D Off course I am not the moderator. I dont know what could I have done if I was one. But you are expected to respect other's decisions and feelings...Right ??? :roll:

tarey_g said:
but yes do post the stuff carefully keeping the purpose of the topic unaffected .;)

Thats again a friendly warning from your side to nd4spd which reduced my job by half. Thanx buddy :)

nd4spd

Broken In
@tarey_g

i was only saying sorry to softhunterdevil cause it was his post, it hurts him when i broke his rules, and not for some fear of being banned.

here is a series of screenshots that might REDEFINE OVERTAKING
again from NFS PORSCHE UNLEASED :wink:
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1016236206.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1607581464.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1893394959.jpg*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/409583235.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1268485704.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1055588247.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/654061589.jpg
*images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/864908307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom