Dio is Dead !!!

F

FilledVoid

Wow, what is wrong with you people. Xterminator be warned stop throwing flame bait all over the place. If you didn't like Dio or whatever you clearly had the option of staying off the thread. Everyone else, kill the potty mouth as it is we have a hard time keeping the board clean of spam . The last thing we need is going through posts and editing it clean.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
@filled void i thought everybody had a right to express their views,and i too have done so without offending any particular person on this thread.

on the other hand

And dont try to piss me off or you will be owned (believe me i'll pwn u in ur own S**T)

If u Dont give a **** for his death then dont even give a small piece of it here in dis thread LAMER

:|

F

FilledVoid

@filled void i thought everybody had a right to express their views,and i too have done so without offending any particular person on this thread.
Sigh, In simple words try to refrain from posting merely to provoke people who do appreciate the celebrity in question. Is this that hard to comprehend?

As for the rest, did you fail to read the rest of my post? As I said earlier the warning goes out to all.

red dragon

Master troll
frankly i dont give 2 sh1ts coz i dont like any of the metal acts he was a part of
We all loved Dio and will do so forever.

*Edit by FilledVoid*
The Poster has been already warned about provocative posts. There's no need to go out of your way and do it again. Again people stick to the topic and disregard anything else. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

red dragon

Master troll
^ you should know your role and see that this was posted way before you even entered the topic.
I entered this thread way before you,the 3rd post in this thread is mine.
Dug out an old rainbow compilation Man on The Silver Mountain never sounded so good before,what a voice this man had!

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I personally feel, he had one of the best rock voices. At par with Rob Halford of Judas Priest. His merger with Ritchie Blackmore in Rainbow was phenomenal. It was sad that R.Blackmore had an immense ego and never got along with anyone. Apparently after Ronnie J. Dio joined Black Sabbath, Ozzy during his stage shows, used to burn an effigy of a short midget which had an uncanny resemblance to Dio. Dio was short in stature....!

red dragon

Master troll
Yes Rob Halford is great too,so is Bruce Dickinson.I still have one Judas Priest poster(got from rock street journal) hanging in my room.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Yea, Bruce "air raid" Dickinson. They can stretch it, far, and then beyond that.

Blood Red Skies...?

red dragon

Master troll
Yeh Hallford at his best in that...you don`t make me,you dont break me you wont take me to the blood red skies...what a song..

Top Bottom