Digital Camera....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
hey guys....

can u ppl plz suggest a nice digital camera available in the market having gr8 features till the range of 8K ?

Thnx

BlackBerry7100g.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Kodak C743

A friend just returned from Delhi, last week, with this point-and-shoot camera. It's worth around Rs. 8500/- or thereabout.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
go for Nikon L5 with 5x optical zoom and 6 MP cam otherwise go for Sony Cybershot cam... i think W30 will come in that range

Canon......... in terms of performance
Olympus....... in terms of sexyness

U can count on that .... i assure u that , buddy .

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Yup agree with that completely...olympus are decent performers also but not as good as canon or sony for that matter...

gmanog

Journeyman
*www.dpreview.com/reviews/

this site is one of the best sites to read reviews about cameras. head to that site and decide for yourself.

One more thing .......... CNET reviews are the best reviewers of Digital Cameras IN THIS WORLD ......... u have to see to believe it ......... they have reviews of as many cameras as no one has ........ :)

I recommend u - Canon PowerShot A540

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^I trust dpreview more than CNET though CNET reviews are also good but the kind of research that dpreview does while reviewing a digital camera and also provides with screenshots of the interface and pics taken with different settings is truly amazing....

well , very good .......... but just have a look at cnet reviews for one time ........ u'll see-
screenshots
video review
editor review
editor rating
people's rating
people's comments
....... and yeah , dont underestimate the cnet guys in terms of quality of reviews..........
Also , dpreviews is also gr8 ....

gmanog

Journeyman
^^ I don’t think cnet’s review is as exhaustive as dpreview.com’s reviews.
For camera reviews dpreview is the best site as for as I know, I have read a lot of review’s in other sites also, but I find the dpreview as the best (of course its my personal opinion)

ok man .......... u r right .......... no problem, dude........ i appreciate ur opinion ......... in fact ...... i check both sites :)

saikibryan

Journeyman
my vote is for canon A540...
but isn't that exceeding his budget?
check that out mate
all pro photographers swear by two names...canon or nikon, in optics
one more thing, dpreview is a gr8 site for reviews n previews...
regards

gsenthil

Broken In
Hey Guys,

I am also in pursuit of my digi cam.....I am planning to go for the canon sd 800 a.k.a canon 850IS..... It would cost me around 18K (including a 2gb memory stick) from singapore...... Is this camera worth its price ?.....wat are the other gud options in this segment ?

Cheers,
Senthil G

gmanog

Journeyman
sysfilez said:
will canon india provide warranty if canon cameras are purchased abroad?

Canon India will provide warranty only for the cameras purchased in India.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
ankurgupta.me said:
^^I trust dpreview more than CNET though CNET reviews are also good but the kind of research that dpreview does while reviewing a digital camera and also provides with screenshots of the interface and pics taken with different settings is truly amazing....

OOPS I messed up drpreview with *www.dcresource.com
dcresource was the one I was talking about...
DPreview is good if you want in-depth specs of any camera..

ThinkFree

Technomancer
KODAK easyshare C 743
7 megapixels
3 x optical zoom
5X digital zoom

Get for Rs.9999(taxes included) from kodak authorised dealers + 512 mb SD card free + carry pouch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom