Digit turns 13! And to celebrate we have more goodies for YOU

NewsBytes

In the zone
Once a year, just like your birthday, Digit celebrates its anniversary... and obviously, it’s a big deal for all of us here.
The whole team has been sleep deprived this whole month, working like hamsters, and pulling out all the stops to make this anniversary issue as memorable as ever, and give you the best package you’ve ever seen.
So, before you deep dive into the contents of the June 2014 Anniversary Issue, we recommend keep your credit cards because there's no way in hell you ...

To read the full news article, click here

Flash

Lost in speed
[MENTION=44663]NewsBytes[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] - OP mentions as June 2013, do correct it. Also correct the original article on *www.thinkdigit.com/content/General/Digit-turns-13-And-to-celebrate-we_20898.html
Btw, congrats to all the Digit people.

*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance013.gifLET THE GAMES BEGIN!!*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance013.gif

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Received the mag today, after a follow up at their Help ID.
Well, Fassttrack on Chrome OS? A topic, I don't think a whole fasttrack was worth. Chromebook is just a basically a blown up Chrome browser. Well, I will know soon.

Well, I mostly get the mag this late or even late. Its about time digit should look into the courier service they use! :p

Top Bottom