DIGIT Fellas i need ya help (MY DVD/CD WRITER not workin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinku dhar

In the zone
Well ... ,

guys i have seens thie prob frm quite a while now ... my SONY DVD/CD WRiter does'nt work after few days .... it reads DVD / CD all typo but it does'nt Write/BURN any ....

dunno wats the prob but frm today its showin BAD sign now ... :( since it works after formatin soooo i formated my PC and it can be BURNED any CD/DVD now but just i restarted my PC and its not workin again :(

again formated and same prob ... in windows writtin it sayins plz insert ya dics :(

pplz plz help me im tensed

thnx in advance

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If its under warranty then get it checked/replaced. Dono about others but for me Any optical drive is use and throw. get the max till the warranty exists. later throw away and buy a new one. I have trashed 4-5 drives till now.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
Charan said:
If its under warranty then get it checked/replaced. Dono about others but for me Any optical drive is use and throw. get the max till the warranty exists. later throw away and buy a new one. I have trashed 4-5 drives till now.

well nah my old CD WRITER had same prob ..... i mean when i re- format the PC it writes properly and lata not and bought this DVD/CD writer and i c the Same prob its kinda Windows Prob dunno where is the place in Windows for this stuffs to FIX ...

:(

sashijoseph

In the zone
Try a different version or different software for burning.Also run a thorough scan of your hdd with a good and updated antivirus.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
sashijoseph said:
Try a different version or different software for burning.Also run a thorough scan of your hdd with a good and updated antivirus.

well ... ,

dunno watz the matter .... it 1st time shows DVD/CD DRIve and after a single restart it just shows CD h :/

icon changed toooo :(

u mean the drivers versions etc etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom