Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshat2112

Ready to help
OK..now I understand where I was stuck..I went "on the right track" before solving these clues..i.e..I was over-intelligent :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Phew!! Cracked! Now I will rest in peace :D

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

@evry1
What's the last date for submission??

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
OK..now I understand where I was stuck..I went "on the right track" before solving these clues..i.e..I was over-intelligent :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Phew!! Cracked! Now I will rest in peace :D

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

@evry1
What's the last date for submission??

btr submitt it b4 28-29 .......dun knw abt the last date.....but 4 sure u can submit it today...

C

cache

its been two days ,and I am stuck at deadend tried 20381 , unix bug , I have no idea what more to try .... Please help

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Somebody help me out of deadend.

vinodmatz

Broken In
@proxyg33k I am unable to get the file to run after applying the necessary "craplets". Is it due to my OS (Win 7)?
no , i use win 7 and like i did earlier in the contest u must hav e got the answer from using ms word or a text file , if u fix it nice and in the propah manner , u can get it to run as a ms-dos exe file , thats wat is needed.

doctergarg

Broken In
@clinton
thanx dude for helping me with the MD5 nw jst need to mail them.
@Anorion
when will be the winners announced.no problem if i dont win .Buut the trut is that i won a lot of knowledge from CTC and it sharpened my mind.Pls conduct ctc frequently.once again thanx for creating such a wonderful experience.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
@proxyg33k I am unable to get the file to run after applying the necessary "craplets". Is it due to my OS (Win 7)?

this snapshot is also taken in win7 os.....m using win 7

so it cant b os prob.....bt use some gud hex editor.....most of the users r having this prob.....

guys use hex editor ....dont use notepad....ms dos....or any other method to fix the file.....:razz:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

hey proxy what we hv 2 do in md5 sme hlp would work????

bro just download the hex file u got.......fix it.....make sure its runing lyk the above pic.....use some md5 checksum calculator to ....get the md5 sum

this is alll wht u hav to do :)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

its been two days ,and I am stuck at deadend tried 20381 , unix bug , I have no idea what more to try .... Please help

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Somebody help me out of deadend.

first of all its 2038 unix bug......secondlly .....go under the hood....

C

cache

no use , I think I better call it a day . Its been fun , engaging (very engaging) but have some important work to do . Learned a lot from it , also joined the forum ,and will continue participating . I must say there are lot of helpful people on the forum (helpful even when competing).
thanks proxyg33k . will participate again . Bye for now..

doctergarg

Broken In
hey proxy will u be able to verify my MD5

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

or tron can do it ,I jst need to verify it

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
hey proxy will u be able to verify my MD5

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

or tron can do it ,I jst need to verify it

pm me ur md5 ......i`ll do it.....verification is noting if the file executes correctlly ....every one will get the same md5 checksum

swood

Broken In
for all those who are having trouble getting their hex file fixed,
this method might or might not help you.using a hex editor, instead
of using backspace key to delete the existing 2 letters try someother way
to replace the letters.
i used backspace and didnt work,tried someother method and it worked
its charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom