Tron91

In the zone
wat did i tell you to do? decipher! so what did i do? cipher
google it and go to the free knowledge base in the web

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
wat did i tell you to do? decipher! so what did i do? cipher
google it and go to the free knowledge base in the web

lolxxx cipher and decipher....... i got that ...but m asking ...are u playng any game there??? or just providing some questions....lol

Tron91

In the zone
@proxy>> i ain't playing games. m just curious how long will it take g33ks to break it.

there are 36662860102418694144000000 cipher in the algorithm i used to make the ciphertext. only one will work. so better use pen and paper like the old days. reasoning will get you much closer in breaking it.

26! = 36662860102418694144000000

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

"Master and Disciple" some good stuff

Last edited:

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
@proxy>> i ain't playing games. m just curious how long will it take g33ks to break it.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

there are 36662860102418694144000000 cipher in the algorithm i used to make the ciphertext. only one will work. so better use plain and paper like the old days. reasoning will get you much closer in breaking it.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

ohkay will try it out

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

there are 36662860102418694144000000 cipher in the algorithm i used to make the ciphertext. only one will work. so better use plain and paper like the old days. reasoning will get you much closer in breaking it.

is it a substituion cipher ???? u replaced some letters with some other letters ????

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
i dunno what to reply to this!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

bingo! u r doing great :)

lmao.....thats preety awesome.....i`ll try it out for sure.....but its nt as easy as it looks like ....lmfao......its gonna take some time.... :) will try it out after my dinner for sure......

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
it needs just a few seconds to break :(

i found it just now :(

lolxxx how it can b pssble using any pen and paper lol.....using computer tools may b its easy..... looks like this one start from..... "this is a ....." i guess lol... :p ......:?

Tron91

In the zone
yeah, using comp tools u can get it in seconds. but i was right about one thing. the processing time needed to test all the keys is very very high. the one i used said

"........ the number of different possible KEYs is 26! (factorial), which is a VERY large number. The average rate of KEY generation by this program is about 50,000 KEYs per second. At this rate it would take approximately 256 trillion years (2.557 x 10^14) of continuous operation to generate and test all the possible KEYs. So, it is up to the user to look at the plaintext on the screen and determine if the program has found the correct KEY or a KEY that is very close to correct and stop the process."

so still am happy :)

ur guess is right lol. how would u solve it, if u don't have a computer? dats the main thing!

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
yeah, using comp tools u can get it in seconds. but i was right about one thing. the processing time needed to test all the keys is very very high. the one i used said

"........ the number of different possible KEYs is 26! (factorial), which is a VERY large number. The average rate of KEY generation by this program is about 50,000 KEYs per second. At this rate it would take approximately 256 trillion years (2.557 x 10^14) of continuous operation to generate and test all the possible KEYs. So, it is up to the user to look at the plaintext on the screen and determine if the program has found the correct KEY or a KEY that is very close to correct and stop the process."

so still am happy :)

ur guess is right lol. how would u solve it, if u don't have a computer? dats the main thing!

lolxxx cipher text cant b decrepted using any computer....guessing and making a good key is very important.....whreas i found one more thing of frequency analysis of words in cracking substitution cipher.....m tryng it ....

hello guys no BUDDY out there to crack this one lolxx.....m the one who is on this lol

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

.....<<<<<this on was awesome....i loved it lolxx,.,,,,,

uroz oz t sxqw prosr o fwtjvwq ov am srofqrxxq.

o kxu uroz ov t ltlwjitsy vxhwf gjxa urw zsrxxf foijtjm.
ov urw zuxjm t lojtuw rtq fwgu urw fxstuoxv ux roz ujwtzcjw ov uroz sxqwq gxja.
og mxc stv ijwty uroz, mxc tjw t kwvocz.
zcjwfm mxc tjw, iwstczw ux ijwty uroz joqqfw, mxc poff rthw ux yvxp urw cztkw jtuoxz xg urw srtjtsuwjz ov wvkfozr tflrtiwu.
o rxlw qwsxqovk uroz uwdu poff utyw zxaw uoaw.
utyw mxcj uoaw, wvnxm uroz. pw rthw ux ptou gxj vwdu jxcvq xg sus tvmptm.
o zovswjwfm rxlw uroz yoffz zxaw xg mxcj ptouovk uoaw.
og mxc rthw uroz uwdu ifxsy qwsxqwq, nczu fwthw t jwlfm, o yvxp prwjw urw ujwtzcjw oz.
o poff urovy xg tvxurwj lceefw gxj mxc gxfyz uoff mxc kwu uroz xvw cvqxvw.

=============================
i got the ciphing key for this code lolxx ....welll done tron nice code :)

Last edited:

Tron91

In the zone
lolxxx cipher text cant b decrepted using any computer....guessing and making a good key is very important.....whreas i found one more thing of frequency analysis of words in cracking substitution cipher.....m tryng it ....

well done. Frequency Analysis is the main key here. In the old days, that was used to solve this type of mono-alphabetic substitution ciphers. :)

that novel also taught me the technique to break this type of ciphers, more so in a crude way. like this:

'e' is the most used english alphabet.
then you will find the combination 'th' ..... and so on ... :)

G

g33kdoc

forum's op geeks playing with each other....... nice.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

oh ho ...not op ....top
forum's top geeks playing with each other....... nice.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom