Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshat2112

Ready to help
Hey! I have a major problem...I've been solving this since 1st and usually solve the set of clues the same day..but since the last 3 days i'm stuck on the "atom smasher" clue..it says navigate back to the atom smasher image..but i don't remember encountering any such image..i just got 2 images..the under the hood one and the zip one..where's the atom smasher image???

bloomark

Broken In
@akshat
you seem to have jumped a few clues

finally sent in my entry :)
i hope whoever checks my entry likes manchester united

akshat2112

Ready to help
no..there was no such image :cry:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

well..i just started with a different approach..but i'm stuck on the string clue..hints??

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

PM me if anyone is willing to help..i'm off to sleep..bye!!

shwetz

Broken In
anybody plz help with alphanumeric one....plz......

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

helpme with 3 letter word plz

O

overclocked

please guys help with the backtracking question.... :(
I backtracked to the reqd page but what next??
Pls help guys....Plzzzz!!!!

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

@akshat : !! lol !! google what you got !!!

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

search for md5

akshat2112

Ready to help
And what is it related to?

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Ok got it!

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Now stuck at narcissistic :-(

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Hints please? Googling doesnt help

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ look yaar... it was made in a way that google should not give you the answer... otherwise what's the use?
Take your time, there is no race to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom