Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctergarg

Broken In
@vinodmatz
@bloomark
thanx fr the hlp gt the answer bt nw what is this dead end i know its difficult bt need a good hint fr that plsss hlpppp:(

vinodmatz

Broken In
@vinodmatz
@bloomark
thanx fr the hlp gt the answer bt nw what is this dead end i know its difficult bt need a good hint fr that plsss hlpppp:(
go through the hint carefullay and then literally back track till something looks similar, also go thro earlier comment s in this thread:flu-glasses2::flu-glasses2:

swood

Broken In
:razz::razz: that was one hell of a contest and satisfaction at last
now that i fixed the exe file and got it working.
thanks team digit,thanx everyone in this forum for ur hints
ever helpfull tron91 and everyone else for their hints & PM:wave::wave:

J

jelly_gill

What a contest! Very entertaining. I just submitted my entry via email. No matter who gets the first prize, everyone has learned a lot.

amraj

way to Future
At last I can relax now. :thumbs: Thanks all the peoples who helped me. I am not sending individual messages to peoples who help me because there are many peoples who helped me for the single question. So thanks all of u who helped me and also the peoples who contributed to this forum. :wave:

doctergarg

Broken In
Finally Cleared CTC:-o
Thanx digit guys for creating such wonderful puzzle :p
gained a lot of knowledge from it:evil::evil::evil:
thanx all the guys who helped out this much:?:?:?
well smebdy tell me what to do with the md5 checksum:?::?::?

Hats off to raaabo:evil:and the designer who designed the cover:razz::razz:smebdy tell me or pm with md5 checksum :?::?

D

divyaraj_mori

solved the .zip image but can'f find solution in fast track for missing word.....please help....

amraj

way to Future
best game ever played in my life. It just refreshed my brain. :brainiac: Hats off to raaabo and team digit for designing such a game.
:doogone:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
now i am getting BORED:sad:
NOT IN A MOOD to PLAY any GAMES as well:sad:
CTC kept me so busy:grin:
but now its over:sad:
i desperately need CTC 2:neutral:
hope you reading TEAM DIGIT:?:
i do BESEECH YOU to START A NEW CTC:hissyfit:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

i don't feel like shutting my PC also:yaaawwn:

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
:?:
go through the hint carefullay and then literally back track till something looks similar, also go thro earlier comment s in this thread:flu-glasses2::flu-glasses2:

Not getting the clue yet. Please help! I started just yesterday and need to complete it in time.:?::-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom