K

katzdudexxx

Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

plzz giv some hints....abt the pass....

Tron91

In the zone

About hacker language!

Look at the keyboard. Hacker language just uses characters which appear the same, either as it is or flipped!

That's the greatest help i can give to the ones who pm'd me!

if you keep asking for help, it just cheating! u won't get the final satisfaction!

Good luck ya all ;)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

ok some hints for those of you who are still not getting it... you cannot "jump" over any part of the game, you have to solve each and every clue, and record it somewhere.
for the 1337sp33k part, don't go by generators or translators online, or by lists of alternates to every letter of the alphabet.

V

vinay1999

Hi ,
I was struck up at using the clue in the web browser.Nothing gets displayed in the page after typing in the format given in the clue.Does any one have a similar problem?

Tron91

In the zone

ok some hints for those of you who are still not getting it... you cannot "jump" over any part of the game, you have to solve each and every clue, and record it somewhere.
for the 1337sp33k part, don't go by generators or translators online, or by lists of alternates to every letter of the alphabet.

I got a correction, Anorion!

One of the "Puzzles" actually lets you jump to the next puzzle.

I think you know which one am talking bout, coz i had solved that one before the second set were added.

The answer was not working, i mean activated!

And to be precise, before starting on the second set, just to check that they were added i typed the answer and it was working :)

Anyway i then started back from the start point!

I don't know if this should be published in this forum or i should have pm'd you!

Oh! this message is important for all those who can't get the password correctly.

N.B. This post is a spoiler as a gamer will say!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Hi ,
I was struck up at using the clue in the web browser.Nothing gets displayed in the page after typing in the format given in the clue.Does any one have a similar problem?

Don't mind it, i had had a couple of those!

You only need to get the right answers and things will work!

Last edited by a moderator:

hot zubs

live life king like...

Hi ,

its not any problem, nothing gets displayed in page coz u r entering a wrong answer :wink:

Tron91

In the zone

How many people have really cracked the second set of codes?

Should know how the contest is faring lol

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

please if possible post the Next Clue about CTC early around 7 AM because my college is from 8 am. Please Please Please. Just Requesting.

A

aassdff

what do you mean by this sentence i cant understand it if u can please reply or else u can mail me at

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron91

In the zone

please if possible post the Next Clue about CTC early around 7 AM because my college is from 8 am. Please Please Please. Just Requesting.

I second this!

Actually i want the next set at 0000 hrs!

I go to bed late, so i can sleep quite well if i solve them first ;)

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea

Hey,do the clue site get deleted after few days,I tried the Big B movie one clue,but it does open.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In

i had my share of problems with big b clue. i m of the new generation and have not watched as many big b movies. had a hard time getting to that clue.

Tron91

In the zone

-=[bZk]=-;1205261 said:
i had my share of problems with big b clue. i m of the new generation and have not watched as many big b movies. had a hard time getting to that clue.

Sadly what you say is true.

I grew up watching those in DD National, so it was just a lolly-pop for me.

As the saying goes "Old is Gold!"

papuni98

Right off the assembly line

Code game...
It is a surprise, but i can't still figure out the "Crack the code game"
\\Some hints might be helpful........

Tron91

In the zone

Who the hell is this moron "drjackfrenkols"? Any mods please delete the post as well as ban this user.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Where is the third set of CTC?

I have to go for work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom