Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshat2112

Ready to help
Re: From the Editor's Desk

clues were activated for a min or so but now again it is showing blank page !!

Well..it's a ray of hope, maybe they are testing it and will release it soon :smile:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Finally..something updated..but still a disappointment

doctergarg

Broken In
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

I really got stuck in the movie clue there is nothing on the cover realated to that and i am not able to figure out which movie there are so many movies of Big B.Plz help and give some hints.thanx in advance

wwwescape

Journeyman

I actually called in sick today for work to get my next clue.

I have been refreshing the page the whole day and been looking at weird things appear on the page.

What's going on? Are we supposed to put together what we saw and get our next clue? That wouldn't be fair since many would have missed a lot of them.

Please give us a sign...

akshat2112

Ready to help

I actually called in sick today for work to get my next clue.

I have been refreshing the page the whole day and been looking at weird things appear on the page.

What's going on? Are we supposed to put together what we saw and get our next clue? That wouldn't be fair since many would have missed a lot of them.

Please give us a sign...

I support you with full heart..even when you are my competitor. I'm fed up of all this nonsense appearing on the page..we want some real action mods!!

wwwescape

Journeyman

I support you with full heart..even when you are my competitor. I'm fed up of all this nonsense appearing on the page..we want some real action mods!!

Cheers mate!!!

EDIT: Ok now DIGIT has to pay my medical bill and get me a new keyboard. I've got a finger strain from refreshing the page using F5 on my keyboard which by the way is completely worn out.

Last edited:

akshat2112

Ready to help

I'm seriously fed up..you broke our trust digit..you could at least should have given a specific date. I'm shutting down the system. Will check back tomorrow.
:-x:-x:-x

W

walsum

And maybe that's why they're taking even longer to address the security loopholes :cool:

Achuth

In the zone

can someone help me wid tha leets...coz am stuck there. till ther i reached in 15 mins.. but i am stuck here.....itz been a few days..help me plssssssssssssss...im not good with leets....

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

or juz tell me wot to write in leets.. i will try ..plsss helppp....

Tron91

In the zone

How long will I have to wait? Mods what time will the clues be up?

doctergarg

Broken In

Pls Pls tell smething about the movie clue of big B ,there are so many movies,which movie,just give the hint,got stuck in that 2days back pls pls hlp:-x:-x:-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom