Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
HELP FOR CTC Episode 3

After getting so many pm's I thought it will be better to help everyone in general with a few hints for crossing the 3rd river of CTC. But, I would want everyone to give it a direct shot before reading this post! Cause crossing the river which comes on the 14th will be more difficult!

The text below are not displayed openly, select them to see them ;-)

A. The ENGINE woes

You will need a keen vision for this! You will have to look everywhere in the monitor/CRT for hints! I would say look up and below the picture. You will get two hints and then use the message in the picture. You should be looking at your next clue now, if you followed what I had written.

B. You have been HEXed!

Beware! This comes in two parts!

If you have played any RPG fantasy games you will know what HEX refers to, a CURSE which modifies your capabilities, more precisely reduces them. The file has been HEXed and its correct! You have to undo the HEX to get the next clue. Knowledge of Hexadecimal number system helps. Also if you have come across the term FILE HEADERS, should give you a nudge in the right direction.

The second part is simple like a regular vegetable dish.

C. ZIPper problem returns

This one employs a used method for data theft. Enough said and seen would make you believe to do the right thing with the right object! Solve this and you meet your Valentine!

Clues reposted to this thread.....

K

Karan425

But I cant find where to enter the answer. I mean how to enter the answer. Is it like thinkdigit.com/d/answer or else?

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Lolxxxx just ......look at things slowlly............may b ur makng mistake lyk i did........

i did read the clue 100 tyms .........but dint payd atentn

V

vkchauhan

Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

hey please help me in Big b vala clue i.e.correct the spelling vala.
i am stuch here many have passed it.please give me PM at vkchauhan62@gmail.com
i am trying for 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vkchauhan

hey please help me in Big b vala clue i.e.correct the spelling vala.
i am stuch here many have passed it.please give me PM at vkchauhan62@gmail.com
i am trying for 3 days.

Who is making the puzzles? I need to point out some technical lapses! Whom should I address this to?

hmmm............u need to give them suggestion..........then u must write to :arrow: Mister Editor............ !!

btw can u discuss here about the technical lapse ??

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@Tron91: Raaabo is doing it, CJ and Static are also helping. Post "lapses" here itself, or pm me if they will give too much away.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

PS: For those of you giving hints, make it as obscure as possible - in fact, throw a puzzle of your own at em.

Tron91

In the zone
Whoa my post count is ZERO????

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Someone fix it I was a Apprentice lol

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I have 55 posts in this thread + 1 in another lol

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^lol, that's because all your posts were moved from the feedback section to the geek life section, where posts are not counted

Tron91

In the zone
So you say geeks are nobody and they speak rubbish!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

neway pm'd you bout the lapses!

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Wats the age limits for the CTC? Coz we got a few 13 yr olds banging their heads. I don't want their moms to come after Raaabo lol

doctergarg

Broken In
got the answer for hood thanx fr the hlp tron and all now whats this hex file and this is also not opening:?::?:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

no age limit i suppose !!
dont worry my mom will nt cme and i amnot banging my head i am using it:):) passed the hood clue and what do we suppose to do in hex????

K

kunnz.beck

I read abt the hiding message in the picture thingy...looked at that hood picture for almost 3hrs..read the clues...still m stuck...can some1 plz PM me some more clues??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom