Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swaphaj

still searching under the hood but didn't getting anything .
please pm me the hint or idea to solve the clue.

K

kunnz.beck

UNDER THE HOOD? guys I tried with all the clues..still I cant have the "Keen Vision" somehow...anyone ready to PM me more clues or direct answer would be appreciated..;)

R

raj_98986

Im Stuck at UNDER THE HOOD guys I tried with all the clues..still I cant have the "Keen Vision" somehow...anyone ready to PM me more clues or direct answer would be appreciated..thanx :) pls tell me is the picture steganographed????

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Please some one help....i m tryin 4m 4 days...help....!!!!!!!!!! Pm me

I

i_am_the_one

I am also stuck in "Under The hood".
Can someone pls help me.
Please PM me.

R

Rajiv Modi

Hi guys! In that sports level,how to enter the information? It says 'country-name'.Does it mean first I print 'country-then name of the country' or 'country name-name of the sport'? Such a simple level and still stuck,though i hav the flags and know all three games, lol.

walkmanguru

Broken In
Hi guys! In that sports level,how to enter the information? It says 'country-name'.Does it mean first I print 'country-then name of the country' or 'country name-name of the sport'? Such a simple level and still stuck,though i hav the flags and know all three games, lol.
\
Just enter the name of the country...

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
i m reading the page for like 50th time now... still not finding any mistake...

its getting really frustrating now... perhaps time to rest and try later

R

Rajiv Modi

Its somewhere at the end of the page.Enjoy man!

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

\
Just enter the name of the country...

Thanks Guru but whichever way I fill the name,in capitals or small,clubbed togather or seperately,it not working.Any other clue?Fuuny to stumble at this level! *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
got it atlast ! damn... i think a cup of tea solves all the problems :D

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Its somewhere at the end of the page.Enjoy man!

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Thanks Guru but whichever way I fill the name,in capitals or small,clubbed togather or seperately,it not working.Any other clue?Fuuny to stumble at this level! *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

keep trying... try to remember the answer format country-name and enter accordingly...

HINT : the country is associated with india currently

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

anybody getting redirected to DimDim.com ?? its asking me to join a meeting

R

Rajiv Modi

-=[bZk]=-;1206550 said:
got it atlast ! damn... i think a cup of tea solves all the problems :D

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

keep trying... try to remember the answer format country-name and enter accordingly...

HINT : the country is associated with india currently

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

anybody getting redirected to DimDim.com ?? its asking me to join a meeting

Thanks mate! Though the format in which the name is used is unusual, yet I am loving it.

hot zubs

live life king like...
I'm gettin redirected to dimdin.com after d question in ctc... Its askin for meeting room n your name... Wat do i do after dis... N wats dis clueless... How do i join into dis clueless game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom