DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
Today, I called the digit helpline again and they gave me two more no. Also they gave me a email ID of Mr. Sisodia. I am going to try that and will post the response later.

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight

Guys, we need not claim the prizes. they will send them to our home by courier.

For CTC 1 I got graphics card by courier. They just sent me a mail asking my contact details & then sent me the prize.

Dont worry, they will do the same way this time also.

Last edited:

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@onlyabhi, are you a digit subscriber or something? I am just asking because I don't think that they have my mail address. They don't even know my real name as I have entered that in my profile yesterday only.

So If I don't claim the prize, there is no way that they will be sending the same to me.

I have sent Mr. Sisodia my mail address by email and got reply. He said that they will send the gift in 4-6 weeks at the mail address that I provided in email.

If you guys have the same case like me you can contact him at chandan.sisodia@9dot9.in or contact him at 01143279999.

dib

Broken In
today I also emailed to the above mentioned email id.And I got the reply---
"Thanks Dibyensu, Will ensure that your prize in dispatched in another 4-6 weeks.
Regards,
Team Digit"

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared

Guys, we need not claim the prizes. they will send them to our home by courier.

For CTC 1 I got graphics card by courier. They just sent me a mail asking my contact details & then sent me the prize.

Dont worry, they will do the same way this time also.

Yes friends, abhi is right.

You'll receive an e-mail from Mr. Sisodia asking for your address and then they will send the prizes in a few days. That was how I received it last time.

amraj

way to Future
Have all of you got emails? Coz i havent yet got any email... Should I also contact Mr. Sisodia?

you should contact mr. sisodia. I also haven't got the mail. I mailed to mr. sisodia and I got the reply 2 weeks before that i will get my prize on my address within 2 weeks. Though not received my prize yet. As like CTC I & CTC II they don't give importance to time and promise.

amraj

way to Future
I received my pen drive yesterday by courier. The pen drive is 2 GB and it has a very nice look :razz:. But I was expecting atleast a 4 GB pendrive :neutral:. (human wants are unending :twisted:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom