DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

amraj

way to Future
Anyone able to decode the last step message........................

I forgot to thank the friends who help me reach the end point. There will be not be such day to thank all of those who help me & also the ones who are related to this leg.

"Happy Friendship Day" to all of them.

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
Well, finally, I'm here too... Now need to find a camera...

CTC 2 was a great experience! Hats off to Team Digit!:smile:

P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Mod edit: The attached "spoiler" screenshot removed due to reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
those who enjoyed CTC II & are missing it now, I have something for them which will keep them busy till the next CTC starts.

Just check out:

www.cryptomania.co.cc

Enjoy :razz:

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
@onlyabhi.....tnx for this link...is there any other place we can read up on this cryptomania..i mean wats it all about..w8ing for 8th now

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
@rohan, everything will be revealed on August 8. its all about loving technology. its a clue based game with a somewhat different approach.

S

Samsonjet

Please someone give clue about 'Eagle Eye!'.
I am not able to find the answer using previous clues.

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
The answer is right there. Just type the exact terms (words) for the two pics. No synonyms/matching words will do. More hints in earlier posts.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Well, finally, I'm here too... Now need to find a camera...

CTC 2 was a great experience! Hats off to Team Digit!:smile:

P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Mod edit: The attached "spoiler" screenshot removed due to reports.

What was the spoiler, Team Digit?

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
done the first 10................how many r u planning to upload onlyabhi?????????

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

its not sixth sense yash.............its a new technology by microsoft......the name is very much the literal meaning of the pic..

yash jetwani

Broken In
Is clue at level 2 related to SONY's product??

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Thanx Rohan..but that one already done...LEVEL 2!!

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Give some clue for level2...rohan!!

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
no its not a sony product....ohk heres a hint...its a software n hardware platform comes in many versions n is related to a very famous site..

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

i gtg now.......pm me if u wanna ask something else will reply around afternoon 2mm...bye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom