DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@onlyabhi can u please provide me a direction. it is also a name of the music band!

also i am playing ctc from my mobile. this really affect in searching. there is a 14 hrs loadshading and I will not able to get to my computer for next 5hrs. so please help me to narrow my search area. any clue will be fine.

K

katzdudexxx

hey im having trouble solving the jigsaw puzzle....plzz can some1 help me...

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

*i30.tinypic.com/1zqg5t4.jpg

HUH...at last done it...

J

jelly_gill

Answered hundreded of PMs and helped lot of guys. Now I m going offline. Best of luck to those who are still trying.

S

smartvishnusr

finnaly i got it........
thnks to all who helped me..........

Last edited by a moderator:

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
any hint on number letter one?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

aspire please check your pm

amraj

way to Future
At last i reached the final step. but they have not taken any measured to check whether the winners have played all the leg. only sending a mail with photograph is not fair. their should be a check like mdsum in the last CTC.

here is the drill

*a.imageshack.us/img146/4583/winnerm.png

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
@All the Winners
Please respond to PMs...............................
Thanks

Need some help with Numbers --> Alphabets

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

@ViRaNiAc!
Did you complete Number to Alphabet?

dib

Broken In
@nithishr
nothing complex...just the name..
@yash
it is the easiest one

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

nothing complex...just the name

utkarsh007

U7karsh
@dib check ur pm

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

@raboo sir:- I mailed u on your forum account i.e, the one u use to leave the comments just like we hav . Is that enough or i hav to mail u on some other email id???
plz reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom