DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jelly_gill

I finished the contest at number 5 or 6. Now I am here to help others. But Please dont ask direct answers. I will guide u in the right direction.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

If i m online, i will reply your PMs immediately, otherwise please wait for me to be online tomorrow morning.

S

shirvania

wait check ur pm @jelly_gill

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

@onlyabhi check ur pm

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
Guys, sum of U r asking for each & every clue.

Pls first try to solve it urself. Dont rely on others.

It feels gud to help others if they r stuck somewhere but if U ask the answers for each clue, there will be no fun in the game.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
Thanks Kumar Aditya, that really helped me to solve that out.

Now stuck in the rome one. Got the rome but can't figure out what do i need to do with it. I even tried it in roman numerals.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

mbdib please help with rome one

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@onlyabhi please help with the hook one. I know its a crowbar. I googled and found that crowbaring reffers to password cracking. also there is a device named crowbar to retrieve data from sd/mmc cards. also it is used as weapon in half-life. but can't find the person. Anybody please provide a clue.

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
@onlyabhi please help with the hook one. I know its a crowbar. I googled and found that crowbaring reffers to password cracking. also there is a device named crowbar to retrieve data from sd/mmc cards. also it is used as weapon in half-life. but can't find the person. Anybody please provide a clue.

as I said before, u have the answer, u just need to figure it out.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

It was so nice to play CTC with u all. It was great fun. I am going offline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom