DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vineetrok

Broken In
seems like digit instructed not to give any clues after 2nd clue in this leg!!!!
coz no body seems to respond to any PM's.....not a single one!!

OP
onlyabhi

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
anyone done with hook??????

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

oh.. my inbox filling so fast..

Chandrahas007

Broken In
satisticsid, you have gotta help us with the rome google numbers one. it is very in comprehensive. others who have completed are very unresponsive.

staticsid

Team Digit
This tym they r going to decide winners by pictures
..... :/ ......i dont hav pic of mine ryt nw...and cant evn arrange it...due to some probs..... :/ hope .....m also eligible :/ ......

<<<<<<<the end>>>>>>>

Dude you have your copy right? Why not just take a simple picture of yourself with a cell phone camera!

staticsid

Team Digit
we are helping others. but you are not helping us!!!:evil::evil::evil:

C'mon it'll be unfair to send individual hints in this leg right ? So i'm giving hints here itself. In the earlier legs i helped a lot of people via PM. Guys tell him please.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

satisticsid, you have gotta help us with the rome google numbers one. it is very in comprehensive. others who have completed are very unresponsive.

Concentrate on the numbers. Use math, find patterns. It has nothing to do with google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom