DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shirvania

SNAKE had stung me before 12 hours.........and still i am suffering from it's poison........!!!!!!!!!

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
guys this leg was a great confusion for me.....read how.....:?:?

firstly due to tons of my school and coaching work i could not give enough time to ctc...:sad::sad:

when i started, i passed the o t t one then dsk when i reached number puzzle i was getting late for my tuitions...so i pmed utkarsh who was online then and he told me that he just tried a random combination of numbers and got the answer...i did that and that answer directly took me to windows 7 clue..his ans. also matched. i got few pms asking for clues that i didnt come across because i had reached the last step so could not answer. But in one pm from elisha she had written the ques. of the founding fathers and with the help of google solved it....and when i entered the answer i was taken to a different step.:?

now after i do the last one i will go back to the number puzzle and solve the leg properly....:mrgreen:

nithishr

Journeyman
guys this leg was a great confusion for me.....read how.....:?:?

firstly due to tons of my school and coaching work i could not give enough time to ctc...:sad::sad:

when i started, i passed the o t t one then dsk when i reached number puzzle i was getting late for my tuitions...so i pmed utkarsh who was online then and he told me that he just tried a random combination of numbers and got the answer...i did that and that answer directly took me to windows 7 clue..his ans. also matched. i got few pms asking for clues that i didnt come across because i had reached the last step so could not answer. But in one pm from elisha she had written the ques. of the founding fathers and with the help of google solved it....and when i entered the answer i was taken to a different step.:?

now after i do the last one i will go back to the number puzzle and solve the leg properly....:mrgreen:

Me 2 did the same thing... But I decided 2 start again...
Now stuck at the Controversial Physics Book...
Somebody please help...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Got it at last...

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Got it at last...

nithishr

Journeyman
Ok now reached the last clue once again...
What to do with 4UHQVGHH? Please give some hint..
Btw Has Snake got something to do with Python?

What is the cipher used here?

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
help me pls pls pls pls

Don't get hasty, read the previous posts especially by staticsid, and you'll get the answer and the way to express it in the URL. I too was stuck at it for hours

Ah, forgot to do this, Should have done this earlier...

Last edited:

dib

Broken In
@amitsahoo....you got everything right...the previous clue is the first word you mention in the pm....now just use with the snake....then use the whitespace...but remember everything is case sensitive here

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

@shirvania....open any whitespace file with the interpreter

S

shirvania

i have opened the python file what to do after opening that and where to put the 4UHQVGHH

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

and my whitespace interpreter is not working

S

shirvania

my white space interpreter .exe file is not opening......and i have windows XP .......SO WAT SHOULD I DO NOW..........pls help anyone...........

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

hey i knw i hv to open that file..........and then i think it will ask for code i knw wat i hv to input in that...........but the file itself is not opening...........pls help.......anyone...........STATICSID...........can you help me...........and hey......where is TRON........???????

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Is the interpreter working in Windows 7 or Linux? Coz its not working 4 me in either of them & i hav not got XP... :(

my white space interpreter .exe file is not opening......and i have windows XP .......SO WAT SHOULD I DO NOW..........pls help anyone...........

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

hey i knw i hv to open that file..........and then i think it will ask for code i knw wat i hv to input in that...........but the file itself is not opening...........pls help.......anyone...........STATICSID...........can you help me...........and hey......where is TRON........???????

sry for being l8 .....was out of city for some days .........
@nitishr : ............interpreter is working fine in windows 7 ..........check if u hav python installed or not.... <<<<<<<<<< U CAN EXECUTE PYTHON FILE USING LINUX....BUT CANT EXECUTE OR RUN INTERPRETER IN LINUX ...AS EXE`S R NOT SUPPORTED BY LINUX...
@shirvania: do not open file directlly....... use command prompt ......... HOPE U KNOW SOME DOS COMMANDS :).....

command prompt >> goto start >>> run >>> type cmd >>> enter.... Change directory to file directory using ........ CD command .....now execute ur file..... <<< command is case sensitive while using in linux terminal/ konsole ..

NOTE: DON`T OPEN THE FILE DIRECTLLY!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

@amitsahoo....you got everything right...the previous clue is the first word you mention in the pm....now just use with the snake....then use the whitespace...but remember everything is case sensitive here

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

@shirvania....open any whitespace file with the interpreter

@dib : there is no issue for the CASE SENSITIVE ALPHABETS....as with in python file....there is a code to change all of the letter to UPPER CASE()!!

BUT COMMANDS IN LINUX IS CASE SENSITIVE...DONT KNOW IF UR TALKING ABOUT CASE SENSITIVE WITH WHITESPACE...DIN`T CHECKED IT...I DONT REMEMBER XACTLLY IF ITS CASE SENSITIVE IN CASE OF USING WHITESPACE INTERPRETER....BUT i think there`s no issue using upper case or lower case....:?

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

STEPS FOR USING INTERPRETER IN LINUX .....

1) INSTALL WINE PACKAGE >> for fedora 12 >> open ur konsole type yum install wine .
2) after its installation " put all file in the same directory"
3) CHANGE LOCATION TO THAT DIRECTORY
5) use snake
4) EXECUTE interpreter USING >>> wine <ur interpreter> <ur input>

:???:hope this help linux users lyk me :-?

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

And i just checked whitespace interpreter is avaliable For Linux Also.....its source code is avaliable...so download it by searching on google...:-?

Last edited:
J

jelly_gill

Finally Reached Checkpoint.

Here is the screenshot. *img121.imageshack.us/img121/1940/jellygillscreenshot.jpg

dib

Broken In
@proxyg33k
i was talking about just the URL format....the url format for the last step is case sensitive--for the first time in ctc 2
@shirvania and nitishar
you have to open the same file and feed something......first with the snake...then the whitespace...if you feed them correctly...they will give you the correct output...nd the all mighty file is included in the uploaded folder

nithishr

Journeyman
Finally
*img411.imageshack.us/img411/7692/cp3.jpg

Thanx to all of you for helping out when needed...

Note

Help will be provided to all who need it coz I got it.. Just PM me... :)

dilshadhussain

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Today I saw this crack the code, and i am trying to find the website where it is available, can some one tell me where is this ctc?

thanks

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
@proxyg33k
i was talking about just the URL format....the url format for the last step is case sensitive--for the first time in ctc 2
@shirvania and nitishar
you have to open the same file and feed something......first with the snake...then the whitespace...if you feed them correctly...they will give you the correct output...nd the all mighty file is included in the uploaded folder

@dib :- ITS CASE SENSITIVE FROM THE STARTING....TRY SOME ANSWERS ..... :p and yaa ur ryt.....last answer is case sensitive also..... So Guys B Sure abt the correct answer.....put exactlly wot u get from the output... :)

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Hi,

Today I saw this crack the code, and i am trying to find the website where it is available, can some one tell me where is this ctc?

thanks

Digit Magazine..... june edition.....2nd last page.......if u dont hav magazine...:-oget ur friend`s one...lol:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom