DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
I decoded the morse code and got some text but i am not able to understand it in anyway. Can u please help with that..
This is the code that i got after replacing the morse coded letters:

Contracuated kles en Europe cause a when treangle weke kles Dessepanon ennmedeary was wrong mene taantalese semeleare also spelled wrong at ***

Been stuck at this for some time...

===================================
Got this via a pm.....Dude reffer to previous post....

DECODE THE MORSE CODE NOT THE CONTENT WRITTEN ON THE IMAGE.

1). look at the image.....extract morse code from it.....
2) Decode morse code...using morse code ...decoder.... (U must know what u`ll get after decoding)
3). Google wot u got after decoding.
4) read question at the bottom of the question page
5) search for ur answer using decoded part of morse code..
6) try ur answers :)

E

elisha13

can someone tell something about apple
tried googling
no answers found
plz give a hint

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
i did the first leg without anyone helps now i am done the second leg with some help and waiting for the third leg

nithishr

Journeyman
Got the morse code 1 at last... Was looking at the wrong place for letters all the time... Thank you guys..

---------- Post added 03-07-2010 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-07-2010 at 11:06 PM ----------

Finally

*img69.imageshack.us/img69/3198/cp2w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

Is it necessary to post this screen on forum ?? I have completed second leg completely without posting any of these.

J

jelly_gill

Finally reached checkpoint at last. Those who are trying hard to reach checkpoint, please note: read the question carefully and dont be in haste. otherwise you may head in the wrong direction like me just cause of a silly mistake.

C

compsavvy

can anybody send a snapshot of the board game???

I am stuck at the apple one
PLease help

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

diagrams are for the logic you can understand.....just think the basic things you have learned ever !! and try to make sense out of it !! try all the possibilities you can extract out of it !!

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

just look for the portions in solve and decode them into alphabets !! thats it !

E

elisha13

hey guys help me with the brad pitt one
cant get any
pm me the link where can i get it or atleast give me a hint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom