DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CLinton..thnxx
@Tron........got it dude..........actually i was lookin on BOard game for answer.....lol....i read all the facts......:D

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

@TRON91.......hey got some clue related to u n 82........hehe ;)

whoa......finally reached Checkpoint #2...........phew.......t'was fun !! :twisted:

lookin forward to 6th July........and i hope this date is of 2010 only...lollzz ;)
hoping to get clues on time on 6th.... :D

oh yeah........here tht Screenie drilly thing !

*img139.imageshack.us/img139/2379/ctc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
its a caesar box cipher admirer

thnks buddy for help though i solved it 2 min. later only , but there was a elec. breakdown so i could not see ur reply & closed my comp. jst after solving clue...

but thanks buddy ,...

& also now i fervently need some help in solving ***

nw pls help me in ***

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
but it is a pict...tell more on how to solve & which one is called the morse code....in that pic...

help...pm

by readin here Morse code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia u can even decode that morse code manually :cool:

dont forgot abt the gr8 search engine google... use it

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
Can someone tell me the correct colours of the resistor? Just give me an indirect hint! I am still stuck on it!

yash jetwani

Broken In
Reached the checkpoint.
It was fun!!
looking forward to rock!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 July

*img715.imageshack.us/img715/2378/checkpoint.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

the colours r yellow,blue & green.
find the resistor value.

yash jetwani

Broken In
find the resistor value.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

find the resistor value.

C

compsavvy

I am stuck at the apple one. Any help???
By the way, what is this board game thingy??? I have not received it with this month's issue

Can anybody post a picture of it??

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
by readin here Morse code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia u can even decode that morse code manually :cool:

dont forgot abt the gr8 search engine google... use it

@proxyg33k check ur pm also..

really now also i could not get the answer to *** because there is a charater as:--

-
l

a vertical line with a small horizontal line above it which does not seems to be a part of the morse code....

so ,please help me to get replace these( *** ) three stars with the number that will proceed after the clue..

help me still unable to find???? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

forget about words and just look for the things above them and relate it with morse code !! just google morse code once at least !!!

E

elisha13

guys got the morse code one
but wht is *** can anyone tell

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom