DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron91

In the zone
how many steps are in the board game 80, 81 or 82?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

poof did it. was ignoring sumthing

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

out for now. cya all on the 6th hopefully.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
plz plz plz

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

hey tron check ur public messages

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@tron and vineetrok

Isn't the game name contra?

I have tried contra and the level no 5?

I had tried contra with numbers 1 - 10 but cant get past the icy thing

please give me some clues plz plz plz.......................

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
Thanks a lot clinton for your help. I have never thought that i need to use that word.

Got the check point. I really calculated that with some brain with the help of python ;)

E

elisha13

Hey guys i dont have the magazines of digit feb,march april. Can anyone post the link of the magazine or the logos.plz
Thanks in advance to u guys.

staticsid

Team Digit
Hey guys i dont have the magazines of digit feb,march april. Can anyone post the link of the magazine or the logos.plz
Thanks in advance to u guys.

There's always a way :)
Hint: Our Page

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Guys ! I'm gonna start banning people who're giving very obvious "hints". Starting with Clinton - i hope you're not being very liberal with your PMs !

E

elisha13

wht is pm clinton
post meridiem
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_meridiem

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
@elisha -No!!!!! ur private messages in the user control panel.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Got it or not Elisha?See at the top of the page,below Welcome elisha13,there will be written private messages,check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom