DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Yes,very easy

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Any1 got the one after the resistor one??I understood what it is but not found the solution yet...

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Yes,very easy

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Any1 got the one after the resistor one??I understood what it is but not found the solution yet...

hey clintonn....nice to see yew active at this tym bro...;-)

got one prob dude....i missplaced the last checkpoint link...somethng ending in "Rsg" ....if possible pm me...else dun hav ny othr option hav play from ...the pwz file.....

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
that cant be the problem. if u check out the thinkdigit.com/robots.txt, it will consist of site links that should not be visible to any search engines. i just checked it and ctcII is not in it. its just a simple matter of adding ctcII into it. cant be the sponsor problem either, coz they can hold the contest and give prizes later.... so keep guessing! i guess they failed us again!

even i knw all this stuff dude....but its good to pm Mr. Rabbo ...instead of posting links here.....its the weakness in their server softs.....dun display or post such kinda of links here.....:)

lphs9

Broken In
even i knw all this stuff dude....but its good to pm Mr. Rabbo ...instead of posting links here.....its the weakness in their server softs.....dun display or post such kinda of links here.....:)

This is common knowledge. its not gonna make a difference if a user observes the robots.txt file

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
i got past the resistor one .. did anyone solve/decode the next clue (cipher)...

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

i know who that guy is...but am not able to decode the cipher...

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Yup,I solved the cipher,very tricky but use Google,its the best help...Any1 else cracked it yet???

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

@lphs9 Did u get the Morse code one???

CloudOne

Broken In
Guys.. i got the colors... i know how to get resistor value..
trying all possibilities.. still not wrking... :(
Kahi main color blind to nahi ho gayaa....

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Guys.. i got the colors... i know how to get resistor value..
trying all possibilities.. still not wrking... :(
Kahi main color blind to nahi ho gayaa....

check ur spellingss dude.....i did the mistake in hurry...lolxx

ciphering.......... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom