DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudOne

Broken In
Guys I am stuck at the 46 and 128 problem..
pls pls help me.. i tried tracing the same path but it doesnt make any sense..
Pls give some clue.... :(

ravi_rtr

Never Mind
guys im struck with a partially corrupt Community DVD so i couldn't get the "pwd.7z" file.
an auto crc error is shown while attempting plz any body send the file so i could go further plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T

techguru99

did u assemble the crossword? im feeling that some links are missing. can u tell me the word u got from the puzzle? i got it actually, just want to check if any other word can be formed.

ya we can access the url on or after 7thjune. but im not able to get the x part of the url..

Then tell me the y part of the url. I think tjat the x part should be 133

B

bapi256852

Edited out to prevent spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aspire

Padawan
Just trace both out and you'll get the answer

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

@bapi
No, its not 12 and armour

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Guys I am stuck at the 46 and 128 problem..
pls pls help me.. i tried tracing the same path but it doesnt make any sense..
Pls give some clue....

All journeys begin and come to an end, whilst at every turn fate points to things important

BTW have you never heard of that word which is getting formed ?

B

bapi256852

somebody help me wid page 44......

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

somebody help me in pwd.7z .............

B

bapi256852

Did you know, way back in 1998 the site looked like this - *bit.ly/Qmdiw

Now it's time for you to become a little leet and the really 1337 w00t for vovels. Find a file called pwd.7z on the Community DVD. Use "ethicalhacking" to open the file. Enter what you find inside here: www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII/here.htm

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Did you know, way back in 1998 the site looked like this - *bit.ly/Qmdiw

Now it's time for you to become a little leet and the really 1337 w00t for vovels. Find a file called pwd.7z on the Community DVD. Use "ethicalhacking" to open the file. Enter what you find inside here: www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII/here.htm
what to do next??

B

bapi256852

plz tell d answer!

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

thanxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom