digicam dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
guys suggest me a good 12k digicam ... preferably nikon or sony ....

criteria:
picture quality (6MP+)
inbuilt memory should be good

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I recommend Sony Cybershot W50.

- 6 MP
- Carl Zeiss 3X Optical Zoom
- 32 MB1 Internal Memory
- 2.5" LCD Screen

*www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/55/sony_cybershot_dsc_w50.jpg
Price: Around Rs. 12000/-

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya this is 1 of the short listed 1s .... ne more options to choose from ... whats the price of the nikon cam with wi-fi

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mAV3 said:
ya this is 1 of the short listed 1s .... ne more options to choose from ... whats the price of the nikon cam with wi-fi

I think you are talking about Nikon's recently released wi-fi enabled S-series cams. One among them that fits your budget is the Nikon Coolpix S6. Sincerely, I don't recommend this one. Other than wi-fi, there is nothing great about the snaps. They completely wiped out view finder! View finder is handy during battery low conditions especially when there is a big battery drainer - the 3-inch LCD screen. Camera's battery life is low.
If WiFi is priority, Kodak EasyShare V610 is a superior wi-fi enabled performer. But it is way out of your budget. I suggest you not to care much about wi-fi. You are not going to transfer data all the time.

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i went to croma today and saw sony 3" display touch screen cams for 25k they seem to be good but way out of budget any reviews by any 1 for these cams .... and how is the SE DSC S 700 (getting it for 7.8k w/o bill)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ acc to kiran kodak easy share V610 has decetn wi-fi and cam characs ...

for 25k u will get the nikon wi-fi cams also ... they are around that much only +-2k

sam9999

Broken In
I m thinking of buying Canon Powershot A550 -- 7.1 MP and 4X optical zoom. But I m a lil confused abt e-bay or sify mall or frm USA. Coz prices at sify r almost same as of US. Is sify reliable and do they provide original canon model with 1 yr canon india warranty. link is : *shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=12221&prodid=14210516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom