difference between 5230 nuron and Xressmusic

the_souvik

Addicted
I read in web that nokia has launched nokia 5230 nuron.What is the difference between it and XM.In case of features and price.Plz help me out as i am interseted to buy.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
The Nokia 5230 Nuron is a S60 5th Edition device supporting quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900), dual-band WCDMA (850, 1700/2100) and HSDPA. The device has a 3.2“, bright nHD (640 x 360 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio) resistive touch screen with tactile feedback. Input methods include full screen QWERTY, alphanumeric keypad and handwrite recognition. Other features include a 2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, flash Lite 3.0 and MIDP Java 2.1 APIs.

The Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is a S60 5th Edition device with a resistive touch screen and tactile feedback. The device has a large 3,2“, bright nHD (640 x 360 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio) color display. The device has variety of input methods: stylus, plectrum and finger touch support for text input and UI control (alphanumeric keypad, full and mini qwerty keyboard, handwriting recognition). Use the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to connect to mobile broadband using WLAN or HSDPA (3.5G). Find directions and locations with the integrated A-GPS and included maps. Additional features include a 3.2 megapixel camera with dual LED flash, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, and USB 2.0 High-Speed.

I guess 5800 XpressMusic is better one...
Nuron is not launched in India I guess...couldn't find the price anywhere...

raksrules

Youngling
Nuron is just a name given to 5230 AFAIK. It is the usual 5230 which we can get off ebay or normal brick and mortal stores.

@OP
There is nothing like 5230 XM phone, there is only one type of 5230 available, then there is a variant of the same called 5233 (without GPS and 3G). 5800 also looks like these but has better camera, wifi and bundled card and all.

OP
T

the_souvik

Addicted
thanks to gagan007 and rak007.Will it be a worthy buy .5800 price is much higher and 5233 is without 3g.Any other competitor phone i can look out?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Ok, tell us your budget and we will try to suggest you best handset...do mention your key/optional requirements/expectations too

raksrules

Youngling
5230 is your best bet i guess. It has 3G and GPS (i use this a lot) and has very good music quality. Some places it states that it is better than 5800 XM (music i mean). Nokia cameras are usually not that good so 2 Mpx or 3.2 Mpx wont make a difference. Wifi you may not need that much or do u ?

Top Bottom