Die MicroSoft Die... Why you are soooo early...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
And MicroSoft who has started 7th generation consoles very early to cover the crumble of Xbox before PlayStation 2 has now announced so called NextBox... Which will be a 8th generation console to cover the hardware crumble of Xbox 360 before playstation 3.They haven't announced the date yet... But the industry people are damn sure that they will release it by the year end or at the initial stage of next year.

And what made me to drop my jaw is that Hideo Kojima attended to the party.. and said "I am very honourd to announce the NextBox and i'm very glad to announce that next metal gear solid games will be continued on Nextbox :shock:.

The press conference also says that it's new processor will be named as Super Elite Logarithmic Logic or Sell Processor.

I'm not concerned with the shift of metal gear solid to NextBox. This has been some what similar to me by seeing Final Fantacy XIII, Tekken 6, ResidentEvil. But microsot is going to start 8th generation console very early. This is not the correct time to start. Because Many Innocents have purchased the Xbox 360 who are thinking that they are getting the latest cosole. You can't screw that people, MicroSoft. The average lifetime of the console is 6 years. and it has not been completely 4 years since the 360 was announced.

SOURCE

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Another April Fool's joke?

If its not..then I don't agree with the author's viewpoint... 6 years is just too long.. in fact even 4 years is! Look how fast technology is progressing. If you are not with it, you die!

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
But think about the people who has purchased XBOX 360 thinking that they have got The latest console till the date. How many consoles we have seen that will not even last for 5 years? Execpt XBOX

the bot

Banned
xbox360 is out dated and it cant compete with ps3 IMO
as far as "Look how fast technology is progressing" said by the infra_red_dude big industries dont worry about improving the technology and improving our life quality if it was the other wise we will be seeing a lot of innovations in the public sector and we dont have to pay this much for outdated technology

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
xbox360 is out dated and it cant compete with ps3 IMO
as far as "Look how fast technology is progressing" said by the infra_red_dude big industries dont worry about improving the technology and improving our life quality if it was the other wise we will be seeing a lot of innovations in the public sector and we dont have to pay this much for outdated technology
Technology is progressing fast, if you don't stick with it you are out of business.. be it a small company or a giant.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Technology is progressing fast, if you don't stick with it you are out of business.. be it a small company or a giant.

If that matters, the new technology has been released after a moth of x360 release, why MS has not provided the next box on that time alone, Why now? if you say..."They have waited for some more new technology to come, Why they are planing to release nextbox now? They would have waited for some more new technology.;-)

It is an undeniable fact that even MS has to agree that, They are releasing the nextbox, because their console cannot compete with the hardware of mammoth. And why ps3 has gained that advantage is they have released almost a year late then x360. Starting the first is always a risk. Even Sony has announced the ps4, but they said that don't expect that before 2011.

But i'm botherd about that poor people who has bought X360 recently.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Dude. xbox 360 was released way back in 2005 and if they release nextbox in 2010, it's perfect timing. 5yrs after it's current gen's release, they are getting out next gen console. And PS3 was released in 2006 and 2011 does seem to be ideal year for them.

xbox: 2001
xbox 360: 2005
nextbox: 2009/2010

PS1: 1994
PS2: 2000
PS3: 2006
PS4: 2011/2012 (they might even surprise us with a 2010 release)

Clearly, MS is doing a 4yr change cycle and Sony is doing 6yr change cycle.

Let's see who will win this time.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
If that matters, the new technology has been released after a moth of x360 release, why MS has not provided the next box on that time alone, Why now? if you say..."They have waited for some more new technology to come, Why they are planing to release nextbox now? They would have waited for some more new technology.;-)
You can neither release an update the next day (due to technical issues) nor is it wise from the business point of view to wait for 6-7 years. Your statement doesn't make sense to me.

There has to be an optimal time frame for updates depending on the technology and competition in market.

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
After surfing internet for 3 hours to gather information.. I've not found any of the official announcements from microst or from any sites like Gamespot or IGN. And now why i am getting a feeling that it's f@king fake..WTH.. i've been fooled by gametr@ilers.com :oops:.

Mods delete this thread before it fools others.

And sorry microsoft for being hard on your part.

yippee

lost in my world
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_2EzEBbtDGmI/SW-cBq2JRoI/AAAAAAAAEN4/nmha8oUcrLo/s400/awgeez3+copy.jpg

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
desiibond, where have you heard the official Microsoft announcement *fc22.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/224/0/3/LMAO__Male_by_Momma__G.gif

And where is infrared dude...? *fc45.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/259/9/2/_wink__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

just joking take it lite...
I can't even stop smiling remembering how i'm fooled.*fc43.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/208/8/4/LOL_by_emo_joy09.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom