Admin
It's coming to Steam

*www.pcgamer.com/well-that-didnt-take-long-diablo-4-is-coming-to-steam/

Killing Machine

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Overwatch 2 is the lowest rated game on Steam right now. Considering that they should reduce the price more.

Reactions: 007

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Recently learned about this hilarious news

kotaku.com/diablo-4-iv-for-mac-whoopi-goldberg-upset-blizzard-port-1850519443

Killing Machine
I know it's a bit too late to ask, but is this always online like D3?
Yes it is. You'll have to be always online. The world/realm is shared among other players so its kind of a MMO implementation, though you don't have to necessarily party with anyone and play individually on your own quests.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes it is. You'll have to be always online. The world/realm is shared among other players so its kind of a MMO implementation, though you don't have to necessarily party with anyone and play individually on your own quests.
Is the Console version Online only too ? D3 wasn't and I played it on my PS4 Pro.

Is the Console version Online only too ? D3 wasn't and I played it on my PS4 Pro.
It is a completely online only game, not sure why you think one platform would be online only & other will have an offline mode. That's just not how it works these days, even if the game can have a perfectly fine offline mode.

Killing Machine
Yep, online needed for D4 on PS. You will get a server disconnected or network error screen if net fluctuates or if there is some actual server side issue. Like yesterday they launched new season and there was some queue pileup initially and server kicked out few times.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
It is a completely online only game, not sure why you think one platform would be online only & other will have an offline mode. That's just not how it works these days, even if the game can have a perfectly fine offline mode.
D3 was like that and hence my query. PC was always online but for console they removed that.