Diablo IV

Killing Machine
Wow.

How's the microtransactions? Lenient or egregious?
Egregious!
The below Wraith Lord set look costs $28 in real money.

auqx4seq503b1.png

All the MTX are purely cosmetic. Should not bother folks like me who are least interested in paid / rare skins. I never understood the knife and skin crazies from the CS:GO community too.

Killing Machine
Started D4 with a lady barb..
Skipped high texture assets this time during download as I don't have a 4K rig anyway. Total download around 45GB. (half the size)
Created a clan. Feel free to join :lol:

tdf.jpg

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I was excited for it as a full diablo pc game after long time but wasnt expecting this steep price I will also look up for it later.

Killing Machine
Mr.Diablo you're carrying the game on behalf of all Indians. :-D
:lol: lol... I understand $69.99 is not a "regional pricing" but isn't it close to most AAA game standard prices on launch ($60)? It may be even more these days for some publishers I think. I've seen plenty of Indian folks pre-ordering Baldurs Gate 3, EA Battlefield games at full price and higher editions (some in TDF group too).

The base edition of D4 is simply good enough if one doesn't care about cosmetics. Considering the enormous amount of replayability value and one-time purchase, D4 should be worth it. It will be even better on some discounted sale after one year if people can wait (-10% or -20% usually, can't predict).

In my defense, in 10 years of "purchasing" games - I only pre-ordered Diablo games at full price. :-D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
:lol: lol... I understand $69.99 is not a "regional pricing" but isn't it close to most AAA game standard prices on launch ($60)? It may be even more these days for some publishers I think. I've seen plenty of Indian folks pre-ordering Baldurs Gate 3, EA Battlefield games at full price and higher editions (some in TDF group too).

The base edition of D4 is simply good enough if one doesn't care about cosmetics. Considering the enormous amount of replayability value and one-time purchase, D4 should be worth it. It will be even better on some discounted sale after one year if people can wait (-10% or -20% usually, can't predict).

In my defense, in 10 years of "purchasing" games - I only pre-ordered Diablo games at full price. :-D
You are a true diablo fan :-D

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
@007 What are your views so far? How's the endgame? Bugs or any anything?
I'm almost tempted to buy it considering the reviews. Still gonna wait for a sale.

Some of the best series I've seen and felt every moment of that in D2.
Specifically this
Been there done that, specially the end.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The KFC promotion was US only. :(
What was the promo?
I'm almost tempted to buy it considering the reviews. Still gonna wait for a sale.

Some of the best series I've seen and felt every moment of that in D2.
Specifically this
Been there done that, specially the end.
Lol, did you waste runes too?

Killing Machine
I am playing sporadically so I am not into the higher level farming yet. I am trying multiple characters and keep changing the skills as they are balancing many skills and high farming areas/dungeons left and right. (mostly nerfing) There are no bugs in my encounter and the journey has been so far great. Based on yesterday's announcement, there is a round of buffs coming up as part of a major first patch. Season 1 is going to start in July it seems.

What was the promo?
If you buy KFC chicken sandwiches in the US, you get some unique codes to redeem exclusive cosmetics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Killing Machine
Diablo IV - Season of the Malignant (Season 1)

Announce Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Starts 20-July-2023...

Killing Machine
Off topic news:
Blizzard is bringing (some of) their games to Steam starting with Overwatch 2 this August.

*www.theverge.com/2023/7/19/23800283/overwatch-2-steam-blizzard-pc

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, there is a thread about this here: *geek.digit.in/community/threads/blizzard-games-headed-to-steam.212313/

Top Bottom