Diablo III Discussion

Killing Machine
where can i get just the key ... playable in India ... cheap...
Blizzard disallows any title of theirs to be sold digitally by anyone but themselves. If you find a 3rd party reseller selling Diablo or any Blizzard games' digital key, there is always a risk associated with it. Better wait for the next Blizzard official digital sale at Battle.net (for $20 or $15) or get the physical box copy via someone in the US and get the key. I had already offered help regarding this in this thread. There was a sale for physical copies of Starcraft2 (each $10) and Diablo 3 series (each $20) in Amazon and BestBuy last week.

Lenny

Journeyman
I bought the reaper of souls 2 months ago but haven't had the time to play it. I am currently playing WoW so no time at all :(

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I bought the reaper of souls 2 months ago but haven't had the time to play it. I am currently playing WoW so no time at all :(

Guys I will be playing season 3, this Saturday starting 6.30 AM join me. We start fresh.

Battle Tag Infinity#1407

Lenny

Journeyman
Sounds exciting. Playing with some people from here.

Good luck guys. I will try to join if i have much time.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i just updated...it was likely 400-600 mb download... not 10gb..
it did some reorganizing and then downloaded.. finished quite fast.

Alok

Adventurer
i just updated...it was likely 400-600 mb download... not 10gb..
it did some reorganizing and then downloaded.. finished quite fast.

I didn't notice. When I move mouse pointer over progress bar It was saying that this update is more than 10 GB :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'll join satuday on 6 am :)

Killing Machine
Happy B'day Diablo 2. Yesterday the 15th anniversary.

Woww.. Happiee birthday my dear prime evil.. the one who I spent most of my schooling and college life with.

... which also reminds me to login and activate my characters..and some baal runs to celebrate

Top Bottom