Diablo III Discussion

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
why are diablo 2 and 3 sooooo costly? I've been dying to play them both online but toooo expensive. Completed Diablo 2 + LOD thousands of time but no Diablo 3 :-x

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Actually thats because there's no official importer for blizzard games here in india, thats why it costs a lot in INR.. same thing with Bethesda games

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Actually thats because there's no official importer for blizzard games here in india, thats why it costs a lot in INR.. same thing with Bethesda games

digital is also the same man. its $40 on battle.net even though its been a year after its release :/

Killing Machine
Diablo 3 for $20 and Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls for $20 at Amazon. Note this is physical and not digital delivery.
[MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] - as promised here it is! :p I usually ship all Bnet stuff to any of my friends in US and just get the key from them. If you need any help, let me know.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Does it ship to india ? How much will it cost for shipping ? 20$ is fine, as long as i dont have to pay an additional 50$ of the cost for shipping :)..
Also, any ideas how long it will take to reach..

Killing Machine
Does it ship to india ? How much will it cost for shipping ? 20$ is fine, as long as i dont have to pay an additional 50$ of the cost for shipping :)..
Also, any ideas how long it will take to reach..

AFAIK, no, Walmart won't ship to India. Amazon via Amazon Global services will ship certain items to India. I have imported SSD and external HDDs couple of times. You will have to pay international shipping charges as well as import fees. A quick check for Reaper of Souls (currently on sale $20) gives the following final cost when you ship from Amazon.com to India.

*i.imgur.com/b8tZ73h.png

Why are you guys are so interested in the physical box? The game keeps updating and patches keep coming in.
EDIT: I mean I can help you get the key off the box within 2 days without shipping to India. :)

Last edited:

Killing Machine
They are changing file system from MPQ to something else. Must be a huge patch this time.
I see. Hope they do some kind of conversion locally instead of a huge download. Btw, I haven't gone through the Bnet forums yet, what's the deal with Americas not getting those new features?

Alok

Adventurer
I see. Hope they do some kind of conversion locally instead of a huge download. Btw, I haven't gone through the Bnet forums yet, what's the deal with Americas not getting those new features?

"We recognize that many players have expressed an interest in microtransactions being added to Diablo III," Blizzard says. "While we may explore this model in some regions, we have no immediate plans to implement such purchases anytime soon for the Americas region." A matching statement on the European forum says the same for that region.

Btw they also looking for China; may be thats why.

The list of features that "will not apply" to the Americas or Europe:

A new currency called "Platinum"
Timed experience boosts
New cosmetic items including wings, non-combat pets, and character portraits
References to stash space and character slot expansions
A new UI interface that references the above information

Top Bottom