Dhoom 2 game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The game will feature likeness of characters from Dhoom 2, including Mr. A (Aryan) Jai, Sunehri, Ali and Shonali and many more. Each character will be faithfully recreated in full 3D and will be brought to life by the FXLabs team of talented programmers, artists, and animators.

Full article :- *www.quetechnews.com/blog/?p=52

T

thunderbird.117

Oh no. Please it will kill the gaming industry if they ever release that game. Most of the game that was created by indians is a huge failure. Please i beg them not to create this game.

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
^^^ Thand rakho yaar.Game release toh hone do.:D

Ok. Which engine are they going to use?. Are they going tousing Unreal Engine or opensource engine ? :D

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
I think open source engine.:D

Haha. I think they will get 1.0 score in all gaming sites. :D. It is not because of opensource. It mainly because creating a game needs lot of budget create a normal game cost nearly around 10 million dollars. Gears of War development cost nearly around 3 billion dollars.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
I have seen it in news and graphics looked very cool just like maxpayne but the important thing is the game play i hope they not make mess of it

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
they might b animated videos.. not the real thing... i don't xpect much from Indian game makers.. esp... movie based...

Vyasram

The pWnster
they should make something fun like mario/sonic based on the characters and not something like GTA or they'll surely get 1/10 everywhere

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Don't under-estimate the Indian gaming industry! It is just in the budding stage and so we must not expect another GTA or Max-Payne from them.... It will take them some time for displaying their full potentials......

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
after a long time i can recall yodha-the warrior ....and d line(ku##e k@mine...mai tera blood pee jaounga)....u physically stick 2 ur opponents n they never wb b able 2 shoot u...lol

newez, shud nt undersestmt witout eying at...lets hope....or pray for some better stuff by indian gaming industry...GULP!

my best wishes to Hrithik....

Enjoy~!

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
Just imagine Indian version of GTA.:D There will be rikshaw's,gutters,cows on the roads,pan wallas,reri walas.:D

Yea lool.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Good try from our indians devlopers,Now we are going towords sky
i will purchase this game when it will be released

amitava82

MMO Addict
Orionz said:
Good try from our indians devlopers

The fact is most of the indian software engineers are coders NOT developers. BTW anyone remember the game Bhagat Singh? It was pathetic :lol:

T

thunderbird.117

amitava82 said:
The fact is most of the indian software engineers are coders NOT developers. BTW anyone remember the game Bhagat Singh? It was pathetic :lol:

Heard about it. It was pathetic game. Do they ever check for bugs or did they ever do beta test?.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Indians.....just rookies in Game Developing.......
But, it will improve, i am sure.....
it will take time....
problem is...we are not provided with the best platforms compared to
others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom