DG965WH Available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montylee

Journeyman
varkey said:
I got my DG965WHMKR mobo today. I havent installed it yet. Will do it tmrw and will post my views abt it.

Hey, i too have been waiting for this mobo for ages now and i also live in Delhi.

Kindly share the location from which u bought this baby and mention the price too.

Reply soon yaar...

varkey

Journeyman
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Can you please tell me from where you got it and for how much ?? :)

I got it from Redington India Pvt. Ltd. - Cochin. Price was 7300 + tax. They are a bit expensive but they were the only one who had this model.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
varkey said:
I got it from Redington India Pvt. Ltd. - Cochin. Price was 7300 + tax. They are a bit expensive but they were the only one who had this model.

Do they have Distributors in Rest of India ? Anyhow the Board is very expensive in India compared to Internation Price of 119$ But i still like the features of this board :D

varkey

Journeyman
I think they do. Please check their website.

*www.redingtonindia.com/

Ps:the site is not Firefox friendly.

montylee

Journeyman
I tried caling thru phone to Redington India (Delhi) but nobody is picking up the phone. What to do now?

varkey

Journeyman
It was available in Cochin so it will definitely be available in Delhi. And as they are distributors they wont do retail and hence you will have to buy it thru a dealer.

just send them a mail to confirm whether its available.

montylee

Journeyman
I mailed them and also called on the number given on the site but got no response.

By the way, have to tried playing games with the onboard G965 chipset?
Howzz the performance? A new driver update is expected in December.

varkey

Journeyman
yea tried a few games. nfs carbon runs fine in low settings also half life 2 run fine in medium-high settings.

anyway its a nice onboard gpu.

montylee

Journeyman
that's gr8!
It will only get better with newer drivers.

I am thinking of going to Redington's Delhi office to check the availability.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
montylee said:
that's gr8!
It will only get better with newer drivers.

I am thinking of going to Redington's Delhi office to check the availability.

Bro, if you get it in Delhi...please please please post it here with the following info :p

1. Shop
2. Phone Number
3. Retail Price (including TAX and other **** lol)

I have been post poning my desktop since last 2 months only because of MOBO because my current MOBO sucks and i cannot put new parts on it. So i am doing my best to get best MOBO this time cause all depends on MOBO :D

montylee

Journeyman
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Bro, if you get it in Delhi...please please please post it here with the following info :p

1. Shop
2. Phone Number
3. Retail Price (including TAX and other **** lol)

I have been post poning my desktop since last 2 months only because of MOBO because my current MOBO sucks and i cannot put new parts on it. So i am doing my best to get best MOBO this time cause all depends on MOBO :D

Hey dude, u r not alone waiting for this damn mobo. I have been waiting for an ATX G965 mobo for 4 months too.

I called Computer Empire 2day and they said that they now have DG965RY for Rs. 6400. So, if i am not able to find DG965WH, i'll buy DG965RY.

If i am able to find DG965WH, i will definitely tell u. U also do the same if u are able to find any info.

All the best!!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
s18000rpm said:
==a newbie question==

does these M/B with X3000 gfx. support the P4 3.06GHz Processors

yeah they do... but i would say NO to any x3000 GMA as u have ATI bases D102 around for 3.06 P4 processors... waste of Money... :p

by the way.. I am very optimestic after the price is quested 7300+TAX here in the forum :) ... coool board... and if really i can find it in Kolkata with 7300+TAX... certainlly coool prise too...

one more thing... does this board supports SATA 2 ??

Last edited:

montylee

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
yeah they do... but i would say NO to any x3000 GMA as u have ATI bases D102 around for 3.06 P4 processors... waste of Money... :p

by the way.. I am very optimestic after the price is quested 7300+TAX here in the forum :) ... coool board... and if really i can find it in Kolkata with 7300+TAX... certainlly coool prise too...

one more thing... does this board supports SATA 2 ??

If u r asking abt DG965WH, then yes it supports SATA-2
They searched for the board in their database and couldn't find it. So, they said it's not available. I asked them if they can give me the address of their retail stores in Delhi. They gave me a mobile number, i called on that number and lady on the other side said "Wrong Number". So i am not expecting this mobo from Redington Delhi.

U can also give it a try at the given number.

Last edited:

varkey

Journeyman
its really nice board and i really liked it. stable and no probs so far.

i thought my city was the most backward in computer stuff. looks like this board is available only in Cochin.
lol

here is the Cochin address
Redington (India) Limited
No:39-6195-6196
Alapatt Cross Road,
Near Atlantic Junction,
Cochin 682015.
Phone : 0484-2358194/95
Fax : 0484-2394431
Email : Sudesh.s@redington.co.in

if it's still avialable in cochin u can ask the delhi people to get it from cochin.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
@varkey : You are just one lucky guy bro :p

BTW, how much you spent on this new Config of yours ?

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86 GHz | Intel DG965WH | 2x1GB DDR2 667 MHz Transcend | Seagate 320 GB SATA II | Sony DW-Q120A | Samsung 940bw 19" LCD

varkey

Journeyman
E6300 - 9100 + tax
DG965WH - 7300 + tax
Seagate 320 GB SATA II - 4800 + tax
2x1GB DDR2 667 Mhz - 12000
Sony DW-Q120A - 2200
Samsung 940bw - 16000

Total it comes to arnd 52k

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
BUMP

Letz see who all have seen this in India especially in Northern India and at what prices??

Also, has anyone ordered ANYTHING from EBAY.com with international shipping. I am thinking of ordering few components and even after high price on shipping, it is still cheap compared to India. Does it have any probs with Custom Dept or any other Probs which i am unware of? :roll:

Any IDEAS??

pulkit101

Broken In
hey is anyone aware of any place in Mumbai where G965 WH mobo would be available .. tried calling a few shops ... they dont have it...

One of the shops has it ...they quoted
RYCK : Rs 7650
WH: Rs 7950

looks weired ... only Rs 300 diff between the two....

Please let me know if u know of any dealers having WH in Mumbai..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom