Devil May Cry SE For PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

I played the game on my PS2 and it was mindblasting. I especially enjoyed stuffing the demons full of lead from Ebony and Ivory and sticking the Rebellion deep down their guts. The boss battles are the best part of the game and the button mashing action will make sure you have sore thumbs. I finished the game a long time ago but still go back sometimes to get my fill of some demon slaying.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
hey guys ....I have played prince of persia and the mother of all combo games ...street fighter on the pc without a game pad ....so devil may cry is worth getting ...right

1. how big is the game (1,2,3 cds)
2. Is there by any chance any objectionable content in the game ....nudity etc? if so then will look for another game

Last edited:

hash!!

________
i posted some crappy screens on the othr dmc3se post.... they aint that good tho... newayz... the game's nice... havent played a lotta POP... so cant say if i can compare em... but yea... no nudity, but the usual gore, violence, and ghosts/devil butt kicking, hell, if u can play ut2k4, u can play this.... and i got a dvd for the game... so i guess it shld be arnd 2-3gbs...
gameplay's nice, tho it might be a lot better wid a gamepad.... its gonna take a day or two to get accustomed wid the keyboard settings and the menu.... they're weird...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
thanks hash....good load off my mind ..now I can play the game at home . I checked out the trailers and stuff on the net the game action is awesome ...no wonder its so hard to control

hash!!

________
its a killer game man... tellin ya... and ure gonna see...
u might get irritated at first cuz the controls r all weird and non-conventional, but once u get accustomed, u know that ure hooked and ure addicted... :D
happy devil thrashing...

hash!!

________
hmmm.... dunno abt the demo... try gamespot... or prolly google for it...
cant really say if its available...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
yup I also heard that the demo of this and other games like resident evil are available , but can't seem to find them. BY the way youtube has a collection of all the vids of devil may cry ...right from the starting graphics to each of the level endings.

assasin

Banned
Guys i've d full version of DMC3 (pc ver) and i've played all 3 versions of PoP,and believe me DMC3 sux realtime.

dongkoy

Right off the assembly line
Hello, can anyone please help me.? :sad: i have installed DMC3 SE PC but when i play the game all i see are red eyes and power up items. i cant see the player or the monsters, just red eyes and some hitting and shooting effects. am using mx440 128mb 32bit video card. hope anyone could give me a clue to what i could do. ive already updated my driver and all but still... :confused: :confused: thank you

hash!!

________
try goin to the visual settings, increase/decrease the res accordingly...
and theres a brightness slider too i guess, slide it up...
i guess it is ur config brightness thats screwed up....
and if ur agp config utility has a full screen 3d settings pages, go there, increase the gamma/brightness.... might just work...
if not, i guess its new agp time... :)

K

krazyfrog

^^
Thank god i play all my games on my PS2 instead of pc. Otherwise even i had to face such stupid problems. I played DMC3:SE on my PS2 and as usual it ran without a glitch. The controls are also friendlier on the PS2.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just went through the collection of DMC3 vids at youtube ....gosh they have posted each vid from the start of the game to the game ending..
so anyone wanting to check out the game play before buying can go there

upendra_gp

In the zone
Well u may be jealus of me as I ahve already got my hand s on it!
It didn't work on my PC. So I played it on my friends PC!
THE GAME IS GREAT AWESOME INSANE .............
But just one problem :) is that

THE keYs ConfIgURAtioN!!!!!!!!
It CAN BE changed through notepad editing but not inside the game!
:)
I will post the guide to editing only on request! Till then BYE!

HE's TRUE and thats my prob tooo!

Last edited:

hash!!

________
izzikio_rage said:
bhai ....please give that config file .......or an idea on how to do the settings of the controls

well, if u can get used to the default key config, its easy... i did it like that...
i'l write down what i remember...
W,S,A,D = basic movement keys
I=to use the revolver/shotgun/firing weapons
J=basic action of the swords and other slashing weapons
K=Jump, press twice near walls to bounce off walls, and press twice to double jump, after buying the air skill...
L=special action, depends on what skill u've chosen, for eg, swordmaster/trickster/royal-guard/etc....
Q=switch firing weapon (if u have unlocked/gained new weapons)
E=switch slashing weapons ( '' )
N=engage devil mode(once u gain the skills/orbs to become a devil...)
if u wanna exit the game, press Alt+F4... thats the default way to exit...
use J to enter a menu, sub-option, L to exit that menu/sub-level....
thats about it i guess... i'l check again and see if theres more... and i pretty much guess these r the default key settings...
hope it helps...
cheers... :)

charlie_smarty

Right off the assembly line
I'm playing Devil May Cry SE on my PC. The game's good but no way close to the POP series.. And those fools don't even know the basics that when creating a game for the PC, the game interface should not show a PS2 console !! The default controls are really bad for playing with keyboard, and the mouse has no role in the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom