Devil May Cry SE For PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

In the zone
i was eagerly waiting for dmc3 to come on pc and now it has. techtree even has a review. can anyone tell me who is distributing the game in india in paticular delhi?

Stalker

Padawan
devil may cry3, hmm..................hope it will a gud alternative to the POP series.

@tech_mastermind
i think dmc2 was on pc..................not sure though

UNREAL

Broken In
Well one thongs for sure ! the simply Suck ! for those who have played DMC on the PS2 will really Find it very hard to play the Game using a Keyboard !

Stalker

Padawan
UNREAL said:
Well one thongs for sure ! the simply Suck ! for those who have played DMC on the PS2 will really Find it very hard to play the Game using a Keyboard !

maybe , maybe not..............the POP series was playable on the PC, but definitely rocked on a PS2

UNREAL

Broken In
Naah man Thats not the case with DMC on PC ! I have personally played the game both on a PS2 and the PC ! and believe me u will prolly pulling those Combo's !

SolidSnake

Broken In
DMC3 SE is yet to be released. According to GameSpot the release date is 1st Sep 2006.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/devilmaycry3specialedition/index.html

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The release date on gamespot is the US release date , if u search for UK release date the date has passed ,and the game has been in released there .

If you go to ubi.com the publisher of this game for PC the date is all wrong on their site , even Resident Evil 4 date for PC is wrong on the official ubi site .

OP
S

supersaiyan

In the zone
SolidSnake said:
DMC3 SE is yet to be released. According to GameSpot the release date is 1st Sep 2006.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/devilmaycry3specialedition/index.html
dude techtree has a review that means it has been released in india!!

hbk549

Broken In
man it is realeased i have also got a copy of it man and it rocks..
for Demo (Onimusha3,Residental evil4,Devilmaycry3)demo are available but in japan Language...

hash!!

________
i love this game!!!
its just amazing... tho i felt i could've had a lot more fun if i had a gamepad or whteva it was that it really required for those cool combos...
gameplay is awesome, the weapons r tooo cool, and the eye candy is amazing...
nice nice nice! :)

hash!!

________
i guess its supposed to be played wid a gamepad... for best reults wid combos n all... but i managed to finish it wid the keyboard...
i guess u can cook up more combos and actions with a gamepad...:)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I saw DMC3 in market for 1200 bucks and bought it.
Itz pretty kewl. If u are into hack n slash u will surely like it

hash!!

________
wont really agree wid the hack n slash thing...
its pretty much interesting... got kinda tough here n there... but yea... some part of that is true...

runeet

Broken In
is the game playable with a gamepad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom