DEUS EX INVISIBLE WAR NOT WORKING PLZ HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticflare

Journeyman
i'd recently purchased deus ex invisible war and then installed it on my pc. thing is when i clik on then game application it shows all that nvidia logo and then shows the loading screen . after it has finished loading, the game suddenly closes and it crashes onto the desktop .

i have a dual boot sys (win 98 and win xp) with game installed in win 98.
processor-p4(2.8ghz)
512MBram
80 gb hdd
Intel Extreme Graphics 2
motherbord -D865GBF

Sourabh

Laptoping
wht cr@p

the minimum system requirements for the game is :

System Requirements
Intel Pentium IV 1.3ghz (or AMD Athlon XP equivalent); Windows 98SE/2000/XP (95/NT not supported); 256 MB System RAM; 32 MB 100% DirectX 9.x compatible 3D graphics cards; 100% DirectX 9.x compatible-Compatible Sound Card; Quad Speed (4X) CD-ROM drive; 2GB free disk space; 100% Windows 98SE/2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard

the game shld run on ur system

make sure u have the latest drivers, vb run times, direct x 9 and stuff

if its a patched/scracked copy of the game

try downloading a different game exe file

tht surely helps coz these kinda errors happen due to that

otherwise if u really wanna play the game reinstall windows xp and update everything and then run the game

gamefreak14

Journeyman
The game requires a gfx card which should support HW TnL (Hardware texture and lighting) which, ur Intel Xtreme doesn't support. There's a workaround though...but I can't guarantee you'll be able to play it.
check out 3d-analyze @ www.tommti-systems.com

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Actually Deus Ex2 specifically requires a pixelshader which unfortunately your comp does not have. Sorry, mate

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
hitesh_hg said:
yes the invisible war requires "Pixel Shader" supporting graphics card

Hitesh Gupta

Oh yes Sorry it requires a "pixel shader". anyway it wont even run on a gforce mx-440 since it does not have a pixel shader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom