Details, Screenshot of Limbo Follow-up Emerge

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Source- "Project 2"- Limbo Follow-up details emerge| IGN

Limbo developer PlayDead has released the first screenshot and details about its upcoming second project. A list of grant recipients on the website of the Danish government reveals that “Project 2” is a “puzzle platform/ adventure” and is set to be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac. According to a translation by Kotaku, the description reveals that Project 2 "tells the story of a boy's struggle against evil forces trying to take over the world through questionable experiments on human bodies."

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/PROJECT-2.jpg
While no additional details have been revealed, we last heard about Project 2 when PlayDead described it as “more crazy” than Limbo last October. At the time, PlayDead’s Dino Patti said the game is “more 3D than you would think” and that it’s “more weird” than Limbo in “many ways.” No release window has been announced,

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Just found on internet , was going to create thread but you are quick...:-D

it would be really great. It looks like some colors are introduced . First one was immersive, looking for more news.

noob

Cyborg Agent
One of my most fav Indie game.
*alivetinyworld.com/2010/08/20/limbo-2-announced-activision-giving-obscure-game-new-lease-on-life/

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Hmm its in 3d , hope i will still be using only 5 keys to control. :-|

ops is that damn crocodile.. :0

noob

Cyborg Agent
I hope activision doesn't F***K-up with the basics of game. Adding little bit of color is fine....but i want it to be close to Limbo 1 with same atmosphere.

Top Bottom