Details about DataOne SU/MU & Account Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

debopriyo

Broken In
Friends, i want to know the meaning of "Single User" & "Multi User" Plans in DataOne Broadband Business Plans.

Does "Multi-User" plan means i can access & connect to internet using my UserName & Passwd from any other DataOne Modem apart from where is was installed?

Can anyone access & use my UserName & Password from any other DataOne Connection (provided S/he knows)?

please explain these.

expecting a quick reply.

slugger

Banned
meaning of multi-user

I want to connect more than one computer to my Broadband line to share my internet connection. How do I do this?

Yes, if you choose the right broadband plan, you would be permitted to connect more than one computer. However, all the users will share the bandwidth allocated to you.

d MU business plan allows u 2 do dat, legally

SOURCE

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
debopriyo said:
Friends, i want to know the meaning of "Single User" & "Multi User" Plans in DataOne Broadband Business Plans.

Does "Multi-User" plan means i can access & connect to internet using my UserName & Passwd from any other DataOne Modem apart from where is was installed?

Can anyone access & use my UserName & Password from any other DataOne Connection (provided S/he knows)?

please explain these.

expecting a quick reply.
Home plan comes with single user-->>Means you can connect one PC to internet at a time from one connection.

Business Plan comes with multiple user-->>More than one PC can surf internet at a time from one connection.

It is not legal to use more than one PC/Laptop on single user plan.

Yes...your username and password can be used by other dataone user.So,it is always adviced to change default password given by BSNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom