desperately need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesh_1683

Broken In
hello,

I desperately need help in this regard i am having lot of problems with my New PC,,here it goes

My PC configuration

Asus P5GDC-V Deluxe [Based On 915G chipset]
P4 3.0 Ghz [socket 775]
512 MB DDR400 RAMx2 [Dual channel][brand simtronics]
Seagate 200 GB SATA 7200 RPM
Windows XP Pro With SP2

I have not taken graphic card as 915G chipset has integrated graphics supporting directX9

I am gaming freak,,I dont want to buy graphic card for Now. i am planing to buy later.

I am able to play UT2004 Game with all effects turned on at 800*600*32 at reasonable 75FPS..
Far Cry Game starts and plays well in the in first level in interrior room with decent graphics But wen i come to Island the water and ground looks white..
so i uninstalled farcry and installed demo version frm skoar CD the demo version looks even worse and the screen looks black and exits and shows error..
Painkiller,splinter cell pandora tomorrow,Dues ex invisible war all these games starts and main menu appears but when i click single player all the games exit without showing anything

Why i am not able to play these games On even directX9 graphics.

and when ever I play games like UT2004,QuakeIII arena,Return of the castle wolfenstein or any other game It plays well for 30 to 45 mins without any problem, but after that my computer hangs and shows a blue screen with a lengthy error message which reads exactly like this---

A problem as been detected and windows as been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen restart your computer.If this screen appears again follow these steps

Check to be sure You have adequate disk space. if a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with the maufacturer for driver updates, try changing video adapters.

Check your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching and shadowing . If u need to Use safe mode to remove or disable components Restart your computer, Press F8 at advanced options and then select safe mode.

Technical Information:

***STOP: 0X0000008E (0XC0000005,0X805529EC,0XA99CA630,0X00000000)

Beginning dump of physical memory

I have contacted my PC vendor he doesnt know what the problem is?

desperately seeking help
Karthik

theraven

Technomancer
is it showing any file thats causing the error ?
anyways
check these links if they help
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325154
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330187
*forum.iamnotageek.com/t-77521.html
*forum.iamnotageek.com/t-77521-2.html
*forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=gen&message.id=21541

my advice before going thru the tons of words

run memtest
try changing the slots for ur ram sticks
check ur psu

those are the most common causes for the errors

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Man Raven Looks like U Never Leave Ur Pc Mate :lol: Always There 24-7 8)
Anyways Thanks For That Memory Dump Clearing Out......Was Just Waitin For Someone to Post That Solution So That i Could Start Potin In On The Dude's Games Graphic Probs :wink:

@yesh_1683.....Well Since u Dun Wanna Invest In a Pci-E Card for Now The Onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Has Few Issues with The DX9 Based Games And Mostly With Far Cry And Likes.....They Major Probs Is The Onboard Gfx (even Though Said To be Dx9 Compatible) Has Many Hitches.....Thats why The Pci-E Boards Are Almost Lost Without The Pci-E Gfx Card And The True Gamin Exp Is Wasted For This New Technology......Just Try Updating To The Latest Drivers and The Game Patches If Possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom