Desktop plan almost scrapped. Need new Laptop 42k

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
no need to kill yourself :)
Acer Aspire M3 Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HP/ 1GB Graph) (NX.RYKSI.002) - Acer: Flipkart.com

tkin

Back to school!!
what if we ordered from tigerdirect/amazon ?
Shipping charge and customs will make it over 50k for sure, also no warranty(never heard acer give International warranty, asus does I think, dell requires you to transfer the license but at the end it does too).

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Shipping charge and customs will make it over 50k for sure, also no warranty(never heard acer give International warranty, asus does I think, dell requires you to transfer the license but at the end it does too).

:-( so i have to search for my laptop...

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Dad was to order 2313ax from flipkart today. It was out of stock. Even I Iiked it. Guess my search is over. :) :D

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
No win 7 drivers and i3 is faster ;)

There is a model called pavilion g6 2002ax which is an exact replica of this. It has win7 drivers which work perfectly on this. Besides i3 was stretching my budget. And it meets most of my requirements.

tkin

Back to school!!
There is a model called pavilion g6 2002ax which is an exact replica of this. It has win7 drivers which work perfectly on this. Besides i3 was stretching my budget. And it meets most of my requirements.
Dell 15R N5520 is costlier than 2313AX? :shock:

tkin

Back to school!!
Can you post the link? Anyway how is my decision except for drivers?

P. S i woul& be playing fifa n showing 2 etc. So that's enough
Its fine, go with 2313AX, all I said is that i3 is faster than A10, I can provide the benchmarks.

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for the information mate. Parents finally convinced.
Wait wait wait, order this now, this will eat 2313AX for breakfast, this sucks, if only this was available for such a cheap price when I bough mine, brb, going to bang head against wall, :banghead:
HP Pavilion G4-2049TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

Yeah, dual cf is a gimmick, won't work for 90% of games, a 7730m is a good GPU, but I doubt you could find it under 40k, look locally, my budget was 38k and I landed with i3+7670m.

Well It's not 90%. Cut it down to 65%. For me cf did benefit in just cause 2 and dirt 3 and that too by 10 fps.

Top Bottom