Demonoid Account Invites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I think demonoid is under maintenance....!!

yeah..some prob with the servers..been offline for few months now...

[SIZE=+2]Maintenance

Edit: There are some rumors about the site shutting down for good and we starting a new tracker next year. the rumors are of course, lies. There are no plans of shutting down or creating another site.

And there is NO official twitter/facebook/any other web community page for Demonoid. There are a few around that were created by fans and have no link to the site or staff.
The parts of the site code that got deleted are being rewritten and should be ready soon. We are also working to try and minimise the data loss as much as possible.

Thanks for your patience.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it
[/SIZE]

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I have lots of demonoid invites but the site is down for maintainence since months.As sson as its resolved i will send you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom