Dell17R turbo or Sony Vaio SVS15125CNB

Sahil Dua

Right off the assembly line
I'm basically gonna play games, watch films and some editing work. I'm getting confused b/w these two. Help me out and it's urgent :-?

xeon

Broken In
If you want to keep the laptop mostly at home and carry it very rarely with you then buy 17r if you dont want portability,

OP
S

Sahil Dua

If you want to keep the laptop mostly at home and carry it very rarely with you then buy 17r if you dont want portability,

Yea...I don't want much portability. Thanks guys, m going to buy 17r den (80% sure :p )...as I want performance more than portabilty :)

xeon

Broken In
Yea...I don't want much portability. Thanks guys, m going to buy 17r den (80% sure :p )...as I want performance more than portabilty :)

17r will give you more performance in games it has gt550m card better than sony and its display is also good 900p

OP
S

Sahil Dua

Bigger the screen, bigger the entertainment- games and movies much better on a 17 incher, if you can manage the bulk :cool:

that's truee ;) :D

17r will give you more performance in games it has gt550m card better than sony and its display is also good 900p

I'm going to order through their site...it's 1080p :D

why not compare the Dell 15R Turbo model? the specs are nearly the same, and it works out cheaper.
Dell 15R has HD7730 and 17R has a GT 650M

Top Bottom